586,988 active members*
3,699 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

What is going on with keling?

Hi,
    Any1 know what happened to keling since they are not shipping some stuff a friend of mine ordered, and now their web site is down and phones are dead too.
    regards.

I just tried http://www.kelinginc.net and it came up. Don't know about the phones.
    Bob

"Bad decisions make good stories."

Quote Originally Posted by bobsch View Post
    I just tried http://www.kelinginc.net and it came up. Don't know about the phones.
    Thanks man, but still no reply from them after a month of credit card being charged and processed, no goods and no answer to any of the phones makes it ........strange.

i got a reply from my email yesterday

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by tommylight View Post
    Thanks man, but still no reply from them after a month of credit card being charged and processed, no goods and no answer to any of the phones makes it ........strange.
    Pls email me at [email protected], I will check your order and give you the tracking Number

Stepper Motor Driver Power Supply Kit | CNC Router - Keling Technology Inc, USA

I ordered a some parts from them earlier this week and got my order in a couple of days.

I still did not get any email from you as of June 30/2011, I will supply the tracking number if you order

I ordered several items from them on Monday night and received them Wednesday afternoon. No problems at all.

Hello, tommylight

I did not get any order or email from you as far as today

Let me know if you have a order

Interesting thread... I am thinking about putting in an order with Keling but I am somewhat weary. I have emailed them twice and yet to get a reply. Are these guys good to deal with for the most part?

i have not had any problem with them i just orderd a step drive system monday got a tracking # that aternoon it going to be today im getting ready to order 4 of there AC servos system

Quote Originally Posted by Wallybanger View Post
    Interesting thread... I am thinking about putting in an order with Keling but I am somewhat weary. I have emailed them twice and yet to get a reply. Are these guys good to deal with for the most part?
    I got 2 emails from you ( from Canada) I replied. check your email in spam

I ordered a servo and got things in a timely manner.... Wasn't any documentation on it though. For instance, is there any special things I need to know to mount the encoder? Are the current US digital encoders still subject to the issues I read about (does it need a cap installed too?)....

I guess if you are experienced in the stuff you wouldn't need that info, but I'm not that experienced having only done one servo conversion before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelinginc View Post
    I got 2 emails from you ( from Canada) I replied. check your email in spam

I'm getting some attention now Thank you! I'm hoping to put in a BIG order with you...

I've had no problems with getting replies. Had trouble ordering off ebay due to postage costs not being available to Australia. Received prompt replies placed my order now waiting for the goods to reach here. Things usually take time to get down Under but service was top notch.

I dont have problems with receiving orders but I am not getting any answers here. I could email him but I was trying to get the answers that might help others in the future too. Not typical for him. Hasnt posted since 7/19

Quote Originally Posted by Fastest1 View Post
    I dont have problems with receiving orders but I am not getting any answers here. I could email him but I was trying to get the answers that might help others in the future too. Not typical for him. Hasnt posted since 7/19
    I am here to help you, pls email to [email protected]

Stepper Motor, Stepper Motor Driver,CNC Router, Stepper Motor Power Supply, Stepper Motor Kit, DC Servo Motor, Stepper Motor, Stepper Motor Driver, CNC Router, Stepper Motor Power Supply, Stepper Motor Kit, DC Servo Motor, Keling Technology Inc, USA

I am finally back and i am really sorry for the delay.
    I apologize to kelinginc for not letting you know I've got the stuff i had ordered and everything is dandy.
    I am building a big ( 2x1x1 meter ) foam cutter and will post pictures as soon as i finish, but since i am having huge problems with local ISP don't hold your breath.
    Regards,
    Tom