Ok -- I have a G540 -- I got everything correctly wired and turned on and got the red light-- instructions said to turn off charge pump switch and i did and got green light.

Instructions said to check holding torque with motors connected The motors have the correct resistors and are all set, so I connected them and got red light then shut off the charge pump switch and got green light -- holding torque --- and then lights faded and everything released and now I get nothing--- It never seemed to work right in the first place -- I never got a green light without shutting off that switch.

I am just sick I don't know what I have done other than it seems that I have destroyed everything --- I don't know what to do at this point--- the instructions on the 540 seem to talk about removing the cover and replacing the fuse, but I don't know how to get the cover off and just don't want to screw anything else up-- I am just lost. Does anyone know how to get the cover off?

What do I do at this point? Is there anyone in Austin or somewhere near that i can bring this to for assistance -- does anyone know what I should do now? Have I destroyed my motors too? Now checking the power supply I may have screwed that up too.

Any ideas on what to check first?