587,008 active members*
3,419 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 4 123

Which chinese laser cuting machine to buy

Hi, this forums is amazing and liked very much. Iam in the process of buying 100w laser cutting machine from china. I identified 3 vendors. 1 is JQ Laser 2.Redail laser 3. gbolaser

Iam not sure which one of these are good. I find all three are same and does not find much differences. Has any one bought machines from any of these manufacturers. Pls suggest any other alternate chinese manufacturers who are reliable and best. your comments pls.

Quote Originally Posted by naveen_sa View Post
    I find all three are same and does not find much differences.
    This is because all 3 of these manufacturers assemble machines, they buy components and assemble basic machines. I bought an XYZ-Tech Exlas machine, they build their cabinets in house, much nicer, and higher quality. Contact me if you want more info.

Redsail (hflaser) and JQ are similar in build quality, and either one is a good choice.

Zax.

Cool

Hi, this forums is amazing and liked very much. Iam in the process of buying 100w laser cutting machine from china. I identified 3 vendors. 1 is JQ Laser 2.Redail laser 3. gbolaser

Iam not sure which one of these are good. I find all three are same and does not find much differences. Has any one bought machines from any of these manufacturers. Pls suggest any other alternate chinese manufacturers who are reliable and best. your comments pls.
    Hi,naveen_sa
    i don't know when you need those machine,if not rushing for time you should looking for the information of Canton Fair(China Import and Export Fair)All the chinese manufacturers will show their product(s) there.Besides,they got promotion price.For laser cuntting machine i recommend Wuhan sunic,it is a manufacturer which founded in 1997.For more information pls connect me :-)

naveen_sa ,
    i am also a buyer of laser machine, i have buyed a laser machine -wood laser cutting machine-JQ9060 from China on 2010, now it is good working now,so you can choose JQ, i buy this machine from a sales manager,his mane is Yufeng, he is very kind , if i have any question, he will answer me with his patiemnce, his MSN is :[email protected] this information can help you.
    Good luck

Hello,

How are you?

This is Doris from JCUT company in China.We are also the manufacturer of laser cutting machine.

If you like,can you tell me your detailed application with the machine?Such as,
    1.What materials will you cut?Acrylic,plastic,leather or others?
    2.What is the size of your materials?600*900mm or bigger?
    3.What is the thickness?

We will recommend the right machine model to you as per your answers on my above questions.

Any question,please don't hesitate to tell me.My email/msn is [email protected] ,skype is lasercncmachine ,yahoo is [email protected],gmail is [email protected] .

Looking forward to your early reply.Nice day.

Best regards,

Your sincerely,

Doris

Chapter 2

Did you finalize your supplier and machine selection?
    Did you order and receive the machine?

I'm also looking for a machine and would like to know your recent experiences.

To tell the truth, Chinese machines are similar with each other. But there are still different in some accessories such as tube, lens,mainboard and motors,etc.
    We are manufacture of laser machine. Hope to talk with you in details.

Salley
    [email protected] or [email protected]
    web: Liaocheng Xinxing Electronic Co., Ltd.

The real differences are not in components , but more in how the machines are assembled , quality control , technical support and backup. What most of the chinese mnfgrs "spamming" the boards with sales talk don't realise is that western buyers are NOT that price concious , they would WILLINGLY pay a premium to get a quality construction and peace of mind. the lasers are so cheap compared to "mainstream" lasers that even a 50% premium is not an issue.
    EVERY laser exported should be field tested , have an engraved and cut sample included , have a signed off Quality control checklist , have the CORRECT software included and the correct config file in their motherboards, come with an understandable and comprehensive non "chinglish" manual , be supplied with ONLY premium parts (like imported lenses , cw5000 chiller , reci tube) and have a spares pack inclued (spare lens , mirrors , belts , tube , tube Power Supply , stepper motor , stepper driver , motherboard and lcd panel)
    If the bloody things could actually work directly out of corel or acad with a WYSIWYG type driver and conform to the above , the chinese machines will wipe the competition off the face of the earth...but NOOOO... most Chinese mnfgrs are concerned that their product will be a $1 more than the competition and cut costs accordingly...

Quote Originally Posted by bpoulin View Post
    XYZ-Tech Exlas machine, they build their cabinets in house, much nicer, and higher quality.

Never buy XYZ-Tech Exlas machine. We made that fault.
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

I don't need a machine that will last forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Gold View Post
    The real differences are not in components , but more in how the machines are assembled , quality control , technical support and backup. What most of the chinese mnfgrs "spamming" the boards with sales talk don't realise is that western buyers are NOT that price concious , they would WILLINGLY pay a premium to get a quality construction and peace of mind. the lasers are so cheap compared to "mainstream" lasers that even a 50% premium is not an issue.
    EVERY laser exported should be field tested , have an engraved and cut sample included , have a signed off Quality control checklist , have the CORRECT software included and the correct config file in their motherboards, come with an understandable and comprehensive non "chinglish" manual , be supplied with ONLY premium parts (like imported lenses , cw5000 chiller , reci tube) and have a spares pack inclued (spare lens , mirrors , belts , tube , tube Power Supply , stepper motor , stepper driver , motherboard and lcd panel)
    If the bloody things could actually work directly out of corel or acad with a WYSIWYG type driver and conform to the above , the chinese machines will wipe the competition off the face of the earth...but NOOOO... most Chinese mnfgrs are concerned that their product will be a $1 more than the competition and cut costs accordingly...
    Economic competition within China is fierce, there are hundreds of new mainland Chinese BILLIONAIRES every year because of the abundance of cheap, well trained, expendable/disposable labor.

Personally, I appreciate the whole 'bottom-up competition' business model -- I want the $5K 80W laser not the $25K 80W laser.

I don't want the "cheapest" laser as in my experience in dealing with China (not just lasers , I import many other products) is that the cheapest stuff is cheap junk.
    The cost of actually producing a decent model with some QC is not that much higher than producing rubbish , especially if labour is cheap.

Go to Morntechusa.com and not worry about the import from china crap or the huge wait and hidden expenses

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Gold View Post
    i have the same experience
    id rather spend some extra money ,then this nightmare
    the components are ok.
    technology good
    price very good
    only if they spend 1 hour and test the machine before delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjax View Post
    Go to Morntechusa.com and not worry about the import from china crap or the huge wait and hidden expenses
    This is my 5th week waiting for them to get the 80W machine, what do you consider a "huge wait".

As for the "china crap" comment, you do realize their machines come from China right? When they don't have the machine in stock, the boat travels no faster for them than for you ordering from China.

I preferred to order from them on ebay (320555779281) because of ebay's protections, but when the unit wasn't available I had to continue my search.

Let me know when they have a new 80W or 100W avail for immediate cash and carry, my box truck is on the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Armis View Post
    This is my 5th week waiting for them to get the 80W machine, what do you consider a "huge wait".

As for the "china crap" comment, you do realize their machines come from China right? When they don't have the machine in stock, the boat travels no faster for them than for you ordering from China.

I preferred to order from them on ebay (320555779281) because of ebay's protections, but when the unit wasn't available I had to continue my search.

Let me know when they have a new 80W or 100W avail for immediate cash and carry, my box truck is on the ready.
    Yes i know there made in china but id rather have them ship to there distributor in the usa and then deal with the distributor then wait and find out my machine crossing on a boat is DOA or damaged then find out i have to travel 500 miles to pick up my machine thats been collecting storage fees. Basically buying from them take the horror stories out of importing. As far as them having one in stock i had no problems.

Having recently purchased an 80w laser from China I can definitely see how other companies get away with charging 25K for the same machine in another country. Its all to do with the fact that if you actually get a Chinese laser that works out of the box, I think you are doing bloody well.

THEN the trials of trying to get the vendor to work with you to fix the problems is a nightmare. Living it currently. But honestly, even if we have to replace components ourselves (which it might well come down to) 6K v 35K for the equivalent machine here in Aus - you do the math. Even if we spend another few thou getting the bloody thing to work we are still in front.

If you are not prepared for the distinct possibility of the laser not actually doing what it's supposed to straight up (and all the implications of that) then you will have to look at paying the extra to ensure that you get one that does. We couldn't find that kind of money and even though it IS a real nightmare trying to work with the company we bought this machine from, we still couldn't make the $ add up for the extra 29k.

Economic competition within China is fierce, there are hundreds of new mainland Chinese BILLIONAIRES every year because of the abundance of cheap, well trained, expendable/disposable labor.

Personally, I appreciate the whole 'bottom-up competition' business model -- I want the $5K 80W laser not the $25K 80W laser.

Nubbly5

What company did you buy your machine from?

there are so many "laser manufactures" in China that it is important to make distinctions; giving good credit to those to do good work and demerits to those who don't.

Although I prefer to purchase from a US based China machine reseller (one who checks the machine not just reships it), I'm willing to go direct.

I expect to initiate a purchase this week.

Hi Armis

Strong Signstec. Have read mixed reports from them and ours at this stage would not be all that positive. Although the build quality seems pretty good and the table is square, mirrors aligned well etc. We have had issues with poor quality corrupted software install disc and now have issues with a hole in our original laser tube and non-firing new tube (likely a damaged PSU). Instead of help we are being told that there must have been air bubbles or the chiller not working - even having ensured good water flow and running the water unit for quite some time and making sure of no bubbles. Seems like they are trying to get out of tube replacement.

Also purchased a totally unrelated paper cutter from the same company. I would have thought at least THAT would work out of the box but no. A stuffed mother board there. Replacement supposedly having been sent but the tracking number is for a package already having been shipped to Aus and delivered already.

Getting a bit pissed off and wouldn't recommend this company based on our experiences so far but hey IF we manage to get either product working then I'd have to re-review my comments.

Nubbly5

What company did you buy your machine from?

there are so many "laser manufactures" in China that it is important to make distinctions; giving good credit to those to do good work and demerits to those who don't.

Although I prefer to purchase from a US based China machine reseller (one who checks the machine not just reships it), I'm willing to go direct.

I expect to initiate a purchase this week.

My advise would be NOT to buy the cheep machine from china. I bought one about a year ago. Never did get it to work right. I had it out again yesterday and have decided that it's next destination is the dumpster. $1000 mistake. Going to order one from Full Spectrum in Nevada. Can be used with a laptop without a LPT port. No no junky / fickle software to deal with. Just use like a printer or drive (via LPT) with Mach3.

Page 1 of 4 123