586,655 active members*
3,114 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > No Example Files for X4 with Adtech 4840
Page 2 of 2 12

syil support

Hi Scanf,

I would not say that you are screwed, if you need some support or help feel free to call me or shoot me a email to [email protected] . I will see what i can do to give you a hand.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by syil canada View Post
    Hi Scanf,

I would not say that you are screwed, if you need some support or help feel free to call me or shoot me a email to [email protected] . I will see what i can do to give you a hand.

Keith

er, well, that IS extremely generous of you considering your own situation at the moment. Have you also worked with the factory-supplied ADT4840? I am just trying to get a set of comprehensive 2.5x, 3x and 4x g-code demos specific for the X4 using the 4840. The reseller down here worked some up for us, but as they were just the result of "trial and error" they were not consistent enough for use by our post programmers. But instead of going back to the poor guy to resolve this when it’s really the manufacturer’s job anyway… here I am…

That's all really I had no idea was I was going to be in for trying to get demos though, I thought there would be loads as a result of Syil internal testing and sales demonstrations at expo etc.

Quote Originally Posted by scanf View Post
    er, well, that IS extremely generous of you considering your own situation at the moment. Have you also worked with the factory-supplied ADT4840? I am just trying to get a set of comprehensive 2.5x, 3x and 4x g-code demos specific for the X4 using the 4840. The reseller down here worked some up for us, but as they were just the result of "trial and error" they were not consistent enough for use by our post programmers. But instead of going back to the poor guy to resolve this when it’s really the manufacturer’s job anyway… here I am…

That's all really I had no idea was I was going to be in for trying to get demos though, I thought there would be loads as a result of Syil internal testing and sales demonstrations at expo etc.
    Keith not have ADT controller machines,only mach3 edtion
    today i sent Syil dealer in australia the sample program,i think he have been sent to you,please check it is a 3 axis drill program...
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Hello syil,

I checked the program today.

It really only demonstrates point-to-point 3 axis surface machining. Although there is a rough & finish cycle with single TC, as g-code demos go it doesn't cover a lot of other commands supported by the controller. No canned cycles, nothing other than XYZ positioning. Very generic actually.

We still need 2.5 x prismatic machining demo, 4x demo etc as well.

I'm not sure you understand what I am saying.

Page 2 of 2 12