586,108 active members*
3,111 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

versa laser vl200 engraving table needed

Greetings,
    I purchased a used vl200 25 watt. It didnt come with an engraving table. I realized that in order to zero the machine correctly it wants teh engraving table. Does anyone have one to sell.

Or i was thinking of making my own but its not as simple as putting a sheet of aluminum down. I need the epecs of an existing one. How thick is the piece? If i dont have that compensated for the laser will be off the difference of how thick mine is compared to how thick the real one is supposed to be. What two pins are jumpered together? by knowing this i can make my own jumper so that the laser knows i have the engraving table plugged in.

What do you mean - do not have engraving table? Does it means that you have inside only Z motor and table supports?

I have the honeycomb table, but that has a different pin setting, so therefore it doesnt zero correctly. In order to calibrate teh machine correctly ULS informed me i need the engraving table plugged in.

This is generating the problem that the table wont rise close enough for the laser to be within 2 inches of my project.

even though when i calibrate it I save the Z axis when it is zeroed in with the table 2 inches from the lens.