586,983 active members*
3,456 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Will Trial always be free?

I've been testing out your amazing software. It's so easy to use!!!! one thing is that, i'm just starting out with hobby cnc machining so i can't really commit to purchasing the full version yet, and i have just been looking for open source programs. I was wondering if it is okay if I continuosly get a new 30-day trial by just using a new email to get a new code?

Thanks

EDIT: maybe i should have posted this on your forum.

Robert will have to answer this for you.

The purpose of the trial is to see if it does what you need before purchasing it. Robert gladly gives users more time if they need it to evaluate it.
    But you're asking if you can use it for as long as you want, because you can't afford it?
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

There are additional protections to ensure that this will not work for too long.

The better place for this question is a direct email explaining your situation rather than a public question asking how to subvert a very generous trial mode on a program that has taken 7 years of work and continues to take lots of my time.

-Robert
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

I do not wish to steal your hard work. I'm embarassed that i have made that impression.

A machine is only as accurate as the tools used to build it. "CNC = Computer Numeric Control - or on some days - CNC = Can Not Control" Imagineering

I have been playing with Meshcam for about 15 days, I have had a functioning CNC machine that is still strewn on the ground with my PC for 3 days. I might go for another 30 day trial since half of it has just been messing around with sims, but in the end is it right to use software without paying?
    I have basically no machine experience but plenty of computer experience, bypassing whatever holds it from being abused isn't hard but I won't stand for doing it.
    It's the same thing with Mach3, I'd love to have it for toolchanges but since I don't want to pony up the money(being 19 has it's disadvantages ) I'm going to figure out how to get touch based tool length compensation to work in EMC2.