Hi all,

I'm sure this must be a software problem as I managed to lower the table slightly when the error 1st happened, but I don't know how to go about fixing it. (tech was here during the week, and it may be a while before he is free to get back here as he is flat out)

Background:
I have a GCC/LaserPro Mercury II 40 Watt laser. It was serviced just days ago, and has been working well.

Problem:
My table is in the lowest 'z' position possible, yet the software thinks it's too high and gives me an error message saying to LOWER the table

I 1st noticed it, after using it for an hour or so. I went to start a new job after letting the laser sit idle for about half an hour. I pressed 'Auto Focus' and the table only lifted an inch, stopped, then gave me the warning message to lower the table.

I've tried turning the machine off, un-plugging it, and leaving it to sit. I've tried 4 times now, and all that's happened, is the table has moved to it's lowest position, and wont allow me to lift it.

Please help! It's the weekend, and I have orders waiting to go out I do most of my work on the weekend, and I really can't leave it to Monday for the company to come back to work

Thanks in advance!

P.S. - I have Windows 7, 64bit. I am using Driver DV 3.01-03 and firmware 1.00 (I don't know how to upgrade the firmware, and don't have a newer copy of the firmware.