586,655 active members*
2,941 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Morntech Laser engravers?

Anyone use or have any information on how well these Morntech laser engravers are? any info would be appreciated im thinking of buying one and could use some feed back. i was thinking of buying the Rabbit line but 1100.00 for shipping 500 miles away is just a tad bit high........sure you get a free set up and 6 hours of free training oops i say free? When the Morntech is 1800 miles away and only 390.00 shipping? any feedback??

If you are buying direct from China then check your position regarding taxes etc - you may well find it costs much more than $390 before you even get to see the crate.
    By comparison Ray Scott's price unpacks the crate and puts a fully working laser in your shop.

Just an observation made from reading other post over the last couple of years.

Tweakie.
    CNC is only limited by our imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweakie View Post
    If you are buying direct from China then check your position regarding taxes etc - you may well find it costs much more than $390 before you even get to see the crate.
    By comparison Ray Scott's price unpacks the crate and puts a fully working laser in your shop.

Just an observation made from reading other post over the last couple of years.

Tweakie.
    390.00 is from california to iowa 1800 miles the machines are already in the states and gone through customs Morntech has a USA office so no import fees,duties or brokers.

Red face Iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjax View Post
    390.00 is from california to iowa 1800 miles
    Where in Iowa - I am in Coralville (Iowa City area).

Quote Originally Posted by twehr View Post
    Where in Iowa - I am in Coralville (Iowa City area).
    just outside of Ankeny,iowa

Iowa

I sent you a PM.

i don't know if you still want to know but i got my MornTech MT-L960 a few weeks ago. it had some rocky issues but the tech support from morntechusa as well as china were very helpful. it turned you that i had a bad stepper driver power supply. they shipped one out to me next day and i am up and running well. the only problem that i am suffering right now is need to find a reliable wiki for the software. it works out of the box, but i need to explore the advanced options. just to let you know, when you buy it from morntechusa.com it gets drop shipped to your door with no hidden fees.

Quote Originally Posted by karlgurtler View Post
    i don't know if you still want to know but i got my MornTech MT-L960 a few weeks ago. it had some rocky issues but the tech support from morntechusa as well as china were very helpful. it turned you that i had a bad stepper driver power supply. they shipped one out to me next day and i am up and running well. the only problem that i am suffering right now is need to find a reliable wiki for the software. it works out of the box, but i need to explore the advanced options. just to let you know, when you buy it from morntechusa.com it gets drop shipped to your door with no hidden fees.

Already bought the 100watt MTL-960 14 months ago i also bought the 60watt MTL-570 this year i also had a step driver go out on my 100watt 960 but received a replacement within 3 days from Morntech USA (no cost under warranty) and havent had any other problems with them since and plan on another machine by the end of the year happy repeat customer here!

Anyone know how to get really good details with the Morntech? Like the mayan calendar.

Working with a 80w L960 model.

G.Weike Laser Factory-Abby!

Dear Raffiola,

Good day!

I recommend you our LC6090 Laser Cutting engraving machine.

i will send you one private message,pls checked it.

Any questions,psl fell free to contact with me!

Abby
    G.Weike Laser Factory
    MSN:[email protected]
    Email:[email protected] [email protected]
    web:Laser engraving machine|Laser cutting machine|CNC router-G.Weike Laser

Quote Originally Posted by Raffiola View Post
    Anyone know how to get really good details with the Morntech? Like the mayan calendar.

Working with a 80w L960 model.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LC6090 Laser Cutting Machine.jpg   Small Workshop.jpg   Workshop 2.jpg   Workshop.jpg