Thanks to all for your input!

For what its worth the following items were on eBay (I'm not selling) and it turns out that this guy only lived 8 or 10 miles from me. So I drove over to check out what he had. All of the equipment looked brand new and the amount of tooling and tools were incredible. Amazingly nothing sold and his reserves were very reasonable. The owner told me he bought everything new and had maybe 20 to 30 hours of use on the equipment, like I said it looked new. He's retired and wants to sell his home and move back up to New England.

I played a little cranking levers and turning wheels and everything felt smooth with no play. The ways on the lathe were like glass.

I was curious and we did measure the spindle bore hole and it was a little over 1.7" which met the spec of 1.5". I was curious because what is written is not always reality. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll hook you guys up, it is definitely worth a closer look if you guys could use this kind of equipment.

Horizontal Metal Cutting Bandsaw #RF712N

Birmingham CT-1440G

ACCU II Vertical Mill # AC-3KV

I went to see this equipment, especially the lathe because I'm considering the Birmingham CY-1236 model.