587,012 active members*
3,694 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Pre Designed Artsy Stuff

OK, I admit I'm a newbie but have been sending parts to Lasers, Waterjets, and Plasma cutters for 20 years or so before I retired...

I joined this sight and have spent at least the past 3 hours sort of wondering around... there are a lot of answers here... I'm really amazed.. BTW - a google search lead me here... but can't find the .dxf files that I thought were here.....

Now the wife wants some Southwest Artsy stuff - baying wolf, cactus, Kokopeli and other stuff like this on the frame of a metal gate we're building for our home in AZ.... something we can let rust and age....

I'm looking these items already drawn in a tool path we can get loaded onto a water jet... AutoCad, etc... etc.. even Coral Draw we can convert...

I've been using the same waterjet service for at least the last 7-8 years, and he gets lots of calls for this stuff but like myself he is not an artist...

I've found lots of disc's available on the net but no way to preview what your buying....

Someone come and help... please.... either a post on this thread or an email to [email protected].....

Quote Originally Posted by jelag View Post
    OK, I admit I'm a newbie but have been sending parts to Lasers, Waterjets, and Plasma cutters for 20 years or so before I retired...

I joined this sight and have spent at least the past 3 hours sort of wondering around... there are a lot of answers here... I'm really amazed.. BTW - a google search lead me here... but can't find the .dxf files that I thought were here.....

Now the wife wants some Southwest Artsy stuff - baying wolf, cactus, Kokopeli and other stuff like this on the frame of a metal gate we're building for our home in AZ.... something we can let rust and age....

I'm looking these items already drawn in a tool path we can get loaded onto a water jet... AutoCad, etc... etc.. even Coral Draw we can convert...

I've been using the same waterjet service for at least the last 7-8 years, and he gets lots of calls for this stuff but like myself he is not an artist...

I've found lots of disc's available on the net but no way to preview what your buying....

Someone come and help... please.... either a post on this thread or an email to [email protected].....

Check out SignTorch Vector Graphics Art Collections DXF Artwork Files Vinyl Cutter Decal Metal CNC Plasma Cutter Images

Also if you have CorelDraw there are thousands of nice clean vector clipart files at www.vectorart com. The megacollection can be purchased by the file. The images of the files are on the sites listed

TOM caudle
    www.CandCNC.com

You can also sift thru this thread.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera..._part_art.html

There are hundreds of dxf's in there that people here have been generous enough to share. may take a while to sift thru though, the thread is 562 pages long and still going.

Brad