Quote Originally Posted by mhackney View Post
It is interesting that there is that much interest in this type of machining equipment! It is a good thing. For the past 30+ years our society has been a "buy or hire someone" and not a "make it myself". I am experiencing that in my reel kit business. And it does not seem to be driven by price - I think people are genuinely interested in using their hands to create things again.

regards,
Michael
Funny you say that. I was saying when I first got hooked on this and electronics that I thought it was for the best for me. There may come a day and time with the way things are headed when being a person who can make something is not just neat but a real advantage. Maybe I just want to justify the purchase of thousands of dollars of tools instead of filling my savings account but at present, I would rather have hard commodities and property that can serve a useful purpose than just a horde of green paper in a building somewhere that seems to be getting less useful by the month.

I don't see prices falling for goods in the future and I don't see the dollar buying more.