586,983 active members*
4,064 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > anyone playing with custom screen?!? (c lang, mac ex, mac comp, fan pict, etc.)

anyone playing with custom screen?!? (c lang, mac ex, mac comp, fan pict, etc.)

anyone playing with any of these advanced machine customization features of the fanuc control... i series or older, lots of different ways out there but i'm not finding any good info to get started...

editing/creating new "custom" screen is my main goal, with softkey "macros" (which is how my hardinge xp3 is set up, using embedded macros and i'm guessing "macro executor" for the screen, but it could be "c language executer" for all i know, or fanuc picture...

one interesting note, the "custom" screen does not follow along with bit 7 of param 3119 for VGA display... so disabling vga mode gives me the fanuc blue/green on black display, but going to the custom screen is still in vga color (grey background colored text)... and vice versa on my mori seiki, whether or not its in vga mode the custom screen is in blue on black mode (non-vga)

both 18i-mb's, but i also can play with 0-m/t c/d, 18-mc, 0i-mc, 31i-ma controls if anyone has any information on any of these

thanks
    - gwarble

Anyone have any experience or documentation on how to use and the capabilities of FANUC PICTURE?