586,980 active members*
3,117 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings

CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings

I just finished getting Mach3 setup and operational on my CNC-Step High-Z S-720/T and thought I'd share the settings so others could find them easily. I found a few great threads in the forums and thought I'd contribute my configuration since the T series is slightly different and I am using a Contour Designs ShuttleXpress USB Pendant (very necessary addition). All of my test parts have been correctly scaled and machined so far, I will post back when we have results from our production run of modified waterproof ABS carrying cases.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Select Native Units.png   Ports and Pins - Port Setup & Axis Selection.png   Ports and Pins - Motor Outputs.png   Ports and Pins - Input Signals.png  

Ports and Pins - Output Signals.png   General Config.png   Motor Tuning and Setup - X-Axis.png   Motor Tuning and Setup - Y-Axis.png  

Motor Tuning and Setup - Z-Axis.png   Homing Limits.png   Config Plugins.png   Config Plugins - ShuttleXpress Details.png  

Thankyou

Production CNC Router

Hey All, just an update, the machine has been in the production setup for a few months now. In January 2011 we finished a production run of 500 involving routing modifications into two surfaces of an Underwater Kinetics UltraCase 518. The results were much better than what we were able to get from outside machine shops since we built our own jigging and we able to get everything setup very repeatably. The machine has already payed for itself and we are starting another run of 500 cases. The mechanical portions of the router are nice, it is just the electrical bits we had trouble with.

Re: CNC-Step High-Z (Heiz) S-720/T Mach3 Settings

just starting out with one of these . many thanks for the screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by gsattler View Post
    I just finished getting Mach3 setup and operational on my CNC-Step High-Z S-720/T and thought I'd share the settings so others could find them easily. I found a few great threads in the forums and thought I'd contribute my configuration since the T series is slightly different and I am using a Contour Designs ShuttleXpress USB Pendant (very necessary addition). All of my test parts have been correctly scaled and machined so far, I will post back when we have results from our production run of modified waterproof ABS carrying cases.
    Hi
    What do you think, this settings works also with High-Z S-720 (not T)?

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Hi I’m hoping you can help? I have just hooked up my High-z- T1000 to Mach3 . Its moves very well and carves 3d. All axis running in a spiral pattern . This moves x,y,z at the same time.
    My problem is with the home and limit switchs on the original machine.( magnetic). Under diagnostics screen , each switch when triggered , is seen by Mach3 and the light toggles as it should, but mach 3 will not datum to zero, just runs paste the limit switch?can anyone help please?