Impossible, or just unavailable?

First of all, let me apologize for my lack of correct terminologies: These are all self-taught, and are what my brain can most easily relate to.

My company owns MasterCAM X4 with the MU3 update, Router Level 1. What I'm trying to accomplish, using multiple Swept 2d tool paths, is a butt and two leg concave operations. The butt round has come out satisfactory, although not ideal, but the leg reliefs are confusing me.

The leg reliefs need to curve in all of my X, Y and Z. I initially just moved my lines where I needed them to go, without making a new plane, and tried that. No dice: MasterCAM says it needs to be on a defined plane. Well, that's easy enough. I made a new plane on the angle that it needed to be, and tried again. Aha, closer, but again no! This time I get a message saying that I cannot used the 2d Swept tool path, that I need to reassign the geometry with 3d Swept, which is of course.. Not available with Router Level 1.

Now, my MasterCAM sales rep. said that he could, "..do anything with the 2d program that I can with the 3d. Using the 2d is more time consuming and laborsome, though." Is that true? Am I missing something blatantly obvious? Or is it just beyond my grasp?

I can help you guys out visually if you want, just throw me an email at dozermaxx at hotmail.com and I can send you a .z2g I'd love to be able to do this myself, so maybe just an explanation, or an example with the associated tool paths would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Travis