9,036 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

mori seiki FL-2 problem

Hello all;

Our Machine is Moriseiki FL-2 model 1998
    Our main unit is fanuc 21-tb

I want to explain our problem
    firstly machine gave servo alarm because of electric problem. Then we bought servo amplifier module from fanuc moscow. And also we controlled spindle amplifier module and power supply module in different moriseiki fl-2 machine and we saw that the spindle amplifier module and power supply module is also working fine...
    So now we can say that our servo,spindle and power supply module is working fine... But when we power on our machine the machine doesn`t give alarm first. but if I want to use handle jog; i see that x and z axis doesn`t move. And also if I want to cw spindle; I see that spindle doesn`t turn properly... if I continue use handle jog; alarm 410 accured on the screen. And also if I continue cw spindle;alarm 750 accured on the screen...
    Yesterday I disconnect x axis motor from X axis mill and I opened the machine again... And I saw that motor doesn`t turn with handle jog...

Anyone have an idea about my problem?

My Best Regards

Cuneyt Bircan

other than the normal KEY on the control fro memory /edit lock is there another key for "set-up" manual" auto" they started adding this key right around the late 90's

also have you tried closing the doors then joging it?

a 410 alarm is usually a mechanical binding more than a true voltage or current issue. did you just get this machine into your building? could there be some shipping bracket still on?

if you take off the way covers can you reach in and move the ball screws by hand?

Sounds like a defective power supply module for the amplifiers. Swap the power amp from the other machine. An interlock such as a door switch will not give that alarm.

we have (2) nl 2500 Mori's when we shut them down the hydraulic doesnt shut down and even on the emergency stop doesnt shut the hydraulic off

so has any one had this problem m,, they are pretty new machines

Hydraulic does not shut off with any mori lathe during emergency stop. Its to keep the part from flying out from someone hitting E stop. And how are you shutting them down? Im guessing you just turn off the control. I believe the lights will still be on the pump, but they should go to sleep. They are servo driven units.