586,728 active members*
2,654 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > CNC (Mill / Lathe) Control Software (NC) > Tecno Wasino SM-15 Series Dual Slide Turning/Milling Chucker

Tecno Wasino SM-15 Series Dual Slide Turning/Milling Chucker

We purchased a Tecno Wasino SM-15 Series Dual Slide Turning/Milling Chucker CNC Lathe with a Fanuc O-TTC Control manufactured in 1995. Upon Startup, the feed hold light flashes along with the red alarm light on the light pole. We can move and home the axis, index the turret, open/close the hydraulic chuck. However, that's about all we can do with the machine. I feel there is a condition that is not being satisfied on the machine at startup. We only have a operation manual and the electrical wiring manual. I've been trying to get some additional manuals from Wasino to check parameters and other areas of the machine. The machine did have a robot arm that was originally designed to load and unload the machine. However, the arm has been disconnected to a certain degree. I suspect our problem may be coming through the robot arm so I would like to get a parameter manual and ladder diagram to check to see what is happening?
    Would anyone have this type of machine or a similar machine and have an idea as to what may be causing our problem. Additionally, if so would you have a set of manuals that we could purchase a copy of since Wasino shows no interest in selling us the manuals.

Thank you,

Gary Jennings

Engineer tech.

Gearmachinist, Have you had any luck with the manuals from wasino?
    We are looking at a pair of Techno Wasino SS-8 machines but I cannot find any manuals. Do you have any advise about these machines? Do you know where I can get Tech. support?

We have yet to get our machine running. However, it hasn't received a tremendous amount of attention. It was basically a project I purchased at a local auction cheap. I had mixed results regarding the manuals and service. The machines are serviced by Amada Machine Tools America. I didn't get all the manuals I wanted but I got all they had. The machine we purchased is one of only two machines specially built for a customer. I figure that is why the manuals are not available as wanted. Anyway, I would just contact Amada and see what they can do for you. The other problem we face is they have no service tech's in the South. Any service from Amada would come out of Chicago. The machine we have appears to be very well built and when I get time I want to try and get it back up and running. I have the following contact information for Amada - phone 847-285-4800. Service - Steve Churchill - email [email protected]. I would suggest contacting them to see what they can do for you. Hope this helps.

hi
    we have brought 2nos used (techno wasino sl-10 twin turret 4 axis lathe with robot arm) machine
    we are finding difficulty in restoring the parameter of the machine.
    can anybody please send us manual for setting parameter.
    machine is displaying alarm (pmc 603 watch dog)
    hydrolic pump is not working somebody told us that required parameter.
    power mate-e system for turret indexing, glowing red led alarm we have dpl mdi unit to restore it but we don't know how to do?

kindly help if you can send manual for parameter please send