The VF-2SS was moved 8 or 9 month ago and has been sitting under wraps while waiting for power and air. I finally got power hook up along with a temporary air compressors. . .I follow the installation procedure and power up the machine. So far, everything looks fine and the last program ran was still in the memory.

I noticed the terminal block has a few different connection options base on the input voltage. The building has 208V 3 phase, but last night when I setup the electrical connections I was getting ~214V so I connected the wires from the main circuit breaker to the transformer connection using the 226-211V section of the terminal block. The Vector Drive reading was at 325V and the DC BUS reading at at 230V.. .within the +/- 7VDC range.

Yet, this morning when I check again, I am getting ~211V on the incoming lines. Now I am wondering if the voltage will drop even further during weekday work hours.

For the transformer connection, Should I connect to the 210-195V or should I connect to the 226-211V? I am curious as to why does it have so many different options instead of just one for 208V and one for 230V, and how do they affect the machine?

thanks,

John