I just upgraded to an i 7 machine after 6 years with my old machine and I need to transfer my two version licenses over. I still have access to the old machine. Do I deauthorize the old versions?

I have the installer for V23 but I don't have it for V24. How do I get this? I contacted BobCAD via email and an employee MMontoya is saying that they can't find any record of my two purchases with my account phone number or the name. BC called this number for years advertising various versions, so I know they have the number. It's the number I registered under. It was disconnected about 6 months ago but it's the number I had on file without a doubt. Also my name and business name shouldn't they have this... This is a little frustrating. I'm a very small business (just me and not a huge revenue stream) but I have kept detailed buyer records (name, date, purchase, amount, etc) from the very beginning. So it's not hard or expensive to keep records. So I'm not quite understanding this. What should I do in this case?

thanks for any advice.

EDIT: BobCAD has sorted this out on their end with my account. Now I just need to figure out how to transfer my licenses.