Hello friends. I have a Nexus 250-II MSY in our shop. Over the past few weeks when the operator runs a program on the machine in full 100 rapid the machine will fault out when moving along the Z-Axis. On the drive that has a fault indication there was an alarm code of F2 E7, F3 58 (Mitsubishi Y,Z Drive). I have swapped the outputs, Encoders, and rotary switches onthe drive to rule out a drive problem and I still get the same fault. Afterspeaking to Mitsubishi and mazak back and forth I have also tried to remove theservo from the Z-axis ball screw and run the motor to see if there is any loadon it, which there is not. I have turned and inspected the ball screw and itseems to be smooth and without fault. After speaking to Mitsubishi again I wastold to go into the parameters and change the Z-axis servo parameters SV59& SV60 to 0 which would remove the F3 58 (Crash Indication drive alarm)because it is a so called untrue alarm. When I run the machine after changingthese parameters I receive and alarm code of 31 Servo Malfunction(&00000022, &0004) and the drive indicates an alarm code of F3 22, F2E7. Still haven’t heard back from Mazak or Mitsubishi about these new alarmcodes (which are said to be the true problem, or at least a step in a better troubleshooting direction). If anyone has experiencedsomething similar to this and has a solution for me I would be extremely grateful.