I have read some of the other posts regarding this type pf problem and I am not sure if my problem is similar or not. I had an event the other day which corrupted my memory. I was able to clear things them re-install my paramators. I lost a program o9500 which I had previously thought was a return to home program but as I read may have been the tool changer macro. Still kind of confused about how that works. That was my only 9000 series program which I had prior tho the reset. When I call for a tool change the machine pulls the tool in the spindle then proceeds to rotate the tools in the carosel non stop. It apears that the control is unable to recognise that the changer is rotating and does not index the change in position. If you manually turn the tool changer motor the magnetic sensor throws a limit switch error but will not recognise that the carosel has moved and the controldisplay always says tool one. The only way to stop the rotation is to turn the control off. I am kinda new at all this and have been teaching myself so I appreciate any wisdom. Thanks Scott