586,104 active members*
3,371 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

mitsubishi dwc90c

I have just taken delivery of a used 1993 mitsubishi dwc90c. there are a hand full of wires that are either not marked or do not have the same markings as what the terminal blocks do. I will have pictures later but am looking for someone with the same machine that I can start a dialog with. The confusingly marked wires appear to be the heavy wires that carry the burning current to the machine tool. they are marked w1c and u1c. the only term block that looks to accept this size wire is marked w and u. Any help would be appreciated.

Danny

software disks for mits dwc 90c

Ok, I think I have all of the wires hooked up and am ready to power on the machine. The battery is dead so all of the software and e-packs are lost and I do not have the back up disks. I am looking for someone that could make copies for me so I can avoid the maintenance contract with Mitsubishi as long as possible. Is there anyone that can help with this?

Danny

I know it's a long shot but you could try this chap:

[email protected]

He is our independant Mitsubishi Engineer/Oracle

Of course it will cost but maybe a lot less than your local chaps

HTH

Backup Disks

Quote Originally Posted by dannystooblue View Post
    Ok, I think I have all of the wires hooked up and am ready to power on the machine. The battery is dead so all of the software and e-packs are lost and I do not have the back up disks. I am looking for someone that could make copies for me so I can avoid the maintenance contract with Mitsubishi as long as possible. Is there anyone that can help with this?

Danny
    I have a set of disks for my machine, BUT they can't be read by any of my PCs. I think they have a strange disk format.

pm sent

Here are a couple pictures, one is of the terminal block I think the wires attach to. The upper portion of the terminal block has 4 wires that are labeled properly (see the photos). the lower portion of the terminal block has yet to find any mates(image 119). The wires in question are zip tied to the upper terminal wires.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0118.jpg   IMAG0121.jpg   IMAG0119.jpg