586,345 active members*
3,262 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hal-Pro Machine Shop

We are a machine shop located in Rockville Md. A link is provided http://www.halpro.net please visit the web site to view our company profile and long standing machining history. Please contact Bob King with any questions for more details and quotes. We are a full CNC and manual shop. Thank you your time in reading this post.

how about following the title of this section and not clutter it with shop advertisements? If you can't follow the simple guidelines here, why would I select you to produce my parts?

I agree with you KC, but I did the same thing one time when I first came to this site and didn't think anything of it. Untill after awhile this RFQ section became overwhelmed with the same BS over and over. This guy is new here so I understand, but clemmie you know now that this isn't where you advertise your business so don't do it no more ANYONE, PLEASE!! REQUEST FOR QUOTE = RFQ, this doesn't fall into that category. I recommend you put your add up in the "WELCOME THREAD", that is a good place to get the word out that your here with a bunch of other shops and people that do the same thing you do, so theres really not much point in doing it. Just bid on the jobs like everybody else.

ultimately thats the problem. there are ton of shops here that are desperate for work and everyone is in the same boat. no reason to advertise anything, its not like anyone will actually look at it. even if they do they aren't going to just send you work, because your one of many. like dualkit said, just jump in start bidding and praying. the name of the game here is cheap, cheap, cheap and dont expect any future work. also don;t post your bids, email them or PM them.

RFQ Post

I would like to offer my apologies to the forum for posting under the wrong section. I will take the advise of the replies and use the appropriate section for my future post.

Clemmie