586,874 active members*
3,032 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > OpenSource CNC Design Center > Open Source Controller Boards > Modernization of the Elm Dc Servo Controller (Russian UHU by Hudognik)

Hybrid View

Thanks for all this great info. I look forward to read more The video was really cool
    :wee::wee::wee:
    :banana::banana::banana:

Quote Originally Posted by hesham morsy View Post
    ...I look forward to read more The video was really cool
    In Russia presently coldly . That You wanted to hear on hot? (flame2)

Dear arisov77 can you give us PCB layout for yore board

ps : hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

That for Russia i m from Egypt the temperature is +20 to +12 and i m freezing
    right now

One more thing to ask on the Russian board their is a discussion about l298 Version any result ??

Happy New Year!
    Dear arisov77 can you give us PCB layout for yore board
    PCB for the last scheme I have no, made http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...9&d=1223011455, then I added the separate PCB current limit. The rest elements by outboard montage.
    One more thing to ask on the Russian board their is a discussion about l298 Version any result ??
    Small discussion on L298 was, here is scheme and PCB. The Author who gave it writes that it worked, but the other person, who repeated it that it does not work. I think there are some errors: signal Dir (F/R) it is necessary on PC3 (26 pin for DIP28), rather then on PD3/INT1 (pin5). For L298 it is necessary pin 6 and pin 11 (Enable) - to +5V. R1, R2 deleted. Pin 5,7 (L298) to pin 15 (OC1A- AtMega8 (DIP28)) and pin 10,12 (L298) to pin 16 (OC1B - AtMega8 (DIP28)). I think the other it is correct. It is necessary to use SourceCode Servo_AtMega_TimerInt. But as there is no there DeadTime it is necessary to add code (for example, which I was offered here cbcb128).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by arisov77 View Post
    Happy New Year!

PCB for the last scheme I have no, made http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...9&d=1223011455, then I added the separate PCB current limit. The rest elements by outboard montage.

Small discussion on L298 was, here is scheme and PCB. The Author who gave it writes that it worked, but the other person, who repeated it that it does not work. I think there are some errors: signal Dir (F/R) it is necessary on PC3 (26 pin for DIP28), rather then on PD3/INT1 (pin5). For L298 it is necessary pin 6 and pin 11 (Enable) - to +5V. R1, R2 deleted. Pin 5,7 (L298) to pin 15 (OC1A- AtMega8 (DIP28)) and pin 10,12 (L298) to pin 16 (OC1B - AtMega8 (DIP28)). I think the other it is correct. It is necessary to use SourceCode Servo_AtMega_TimerInt. But as there is no there DeadTime it is necessary to add code (for example, which I was offered here cbcb128).
    Hi arisov, is it possible that I can use the following hardware to build a servo with your atmega8 code and servo tuning software?Parts list: an RC servo with the electronics removed (potentiometer not removed),a H-Bridge drive (10A would do for me as of now), USB to RS232 connection etc..,of course an atmega8 dev board.

Do I need to change the potentiometer with a quadrature encoder (mechanical resistive)?If yes will the code change with the encoder resolution?(what should be the encoder resolution I have to chose for 1024 position resolution)?Also could you please post the hex file and code for atmega8 with L298 motor driver.It will be very helpful

Please guide me Arisov.And thank you for sharing your project.

http://www.c-n-c.cz/viewtopic.php?t=2395 :wave:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...t=69640&page=2 12-11-2008, 11:42 AM arisov77 . I'm sorry, I do not know English. To answer questions I do not know. (wedge)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HPIM_5_1.jpg   HPIM_4_1.jpg   HPIM_3_1.jpg  

Jozefp thanks for Your variant. I liked it very much.

In process of the work on CNC machine are discovered and corrected two programme mistakes.
    Here is change.

1. Magnified time WatchDog before 125ms.
    2. The Changes to program for eliminating the casual transition in mode ServoError.

Smile

Thanks Arisov77, u the man.