587,307 active members*
3,814 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > ATTN: SolidWorks & BobCAD-CAM Operators

ATTN: SolidWorks & BobCAD-CAM Operators

If you are a registered SolidWorks user that has also been using BobCAD-CAM for a while I would like to talk to you. You can privately email me or call me directly at 727-489-0003. Much appreciated!
    Sincerely,
    Chris Corbell
    CNC Dude

Hey Chris,
    What do you need???? Please PM me and I could probably help you.
    Best regards,
    Sorin Nenu - CAD-CAM Trainer

I'm just curious as to why? Are there new plans for COOL new Features for V22?
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Wink Special Project

I would like to thank those that contacted me. You have been a big help. I am working on a special project. More data will be coming soon.
    Thank you.
    CNC Dude

I hope this isn't leading to features in V.22 that will only work with SolidWorks. I use Inventor 11, so switching is not an option.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. If BCC V22 can import more extentions and features it will add to the benifits. :rainfro:
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

SolidWorks Solution Partners

BobCAD-CAM is now a SolidWorks Solution Partner. Thank you to those that assisted.
    CNC Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CNCdude View Post
    BobCAD-CAM is now a SolidWorks Solution Partner. Thank you to those that assisted.
    CNC Dude

Getting better and better with every version, COOL!!!!!!:rainfro:
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com