587,935 active members*
3,688 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Engraving Machines > g code program for making electronic panels

g code program for making electronic panels

I am looking for a g code program to make electronic panels. I've been using DeskEngrave for the lettering. First I have to load the new label manually move to the new location reset the start point, engrave the label and do the process again.

If I could possibly find a g code program were I can load the engraving g code labels and set up the start point for each label.

Any help would be appreciated.

Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz239 View Post
    I am looking for a g code program to make electronic panels. I've been using DeskEngrave for the lettering. First I have to load the new label manually move to the new location reset the start point, engrave the label and do the process again.

If I could possibly find a g code program were I can load the engraving g code labels and set up the start point for each label.

Any help would be appreciated.

Buzz
    Hi Buzz,
    If you have G-code for each label you can just manually put together the gcode by cutting and pasting each code snippet in a larger gcode program.
    I also see the you are using deskengrave, have you tried the deskcnc demo yet. It most if not all of the features of deskengrave plus many more.

The add text feature is probably what you are looking for. Give it a try and see if it does what you need.

Once your tools are setup in the tool table you should really be able to get going.

Mike
    Warning: DIY CNC may cause extreme hair loss due to you pulling your hair out.