Good morning all,

I am about a month away from receiving my LC6090. I would like to make myself a rotary attachment, as I opted out of buying G Weike's accessory. The business where I work scraps Hiwin linear rail and carriers on a regular basis, as well as aluminum plate and such, so I feel like I can make one for far less than $300. I have most of the design figured out, however two questions linger:

1. Does anyone have the specs for the stepper motor used in the Y axis of my machine by chance? Or if anyone reading this has the same machine, could I get a snap shot of it please?

2. Is it fair to say that my rotary attachment should be geared the same way the y axis is? For example, if the y axis is geared 1:4 from the motor to the carriage, my rotary attachment should be geared down the same amount?

Before anyone asks the question, yes, it would be simpler and easier to buy the one they offer. However I have an incessant need to mess around with stuff and give myself the "HA, I knew I could make it". So any help or pointers would be extremely helpful!

Thanks

-Wes