G'Day All,

My name is Woody(Elwood) and I cranked handles and made chips in Machine and Tool and Die for over 13 years. The last several years, I worked building automated and manual manufacturing equipment, in the Mechanical Assembly area.

I am retired now and I am here to assist you with your purchases from dealers here in the USA (I'll even Bid on Ebay for you) and I will receive, package and ship your items to you at quite reasonable prices.

I am now able to ship "really small" items with the new 1.8 Kilo Small Flat Rate Box that is 136 mm x 219 mm x 41 mm and only $12.95 USD.

$15.00 USD each box for the Larger Sizes.

Small Steppers, circuit boards, cables, pulleys, etc. fit nicely in this box.

Rates(includes packing fee) and Sizes are:

$17.95 USD - 136 mm x 219 mm x 41 mm -------------1.8 Kilo Max
$56.95 USD - 301 mm x 346 mm x 92 mm-------------9 Kilo Max
$56.95 USD - 279 mm x 215 mm x 139 mm------------9 Kilo Max
$68.95 USD - 304 mm x 304 mm x 139 mm------------9 Kilo Max

Don't keep looking for a vendor here in the USA that will ship your stuff to you at a reasonable and fair price.

I will accept your items and repackage them into one or more of the 4 sizes of Flat Rate Boxes offered by the USPS at a nice savings.

Purchase your items, have them delivered to my address and when I receive them I will invoice you for the postage and packaging.

I will also purchase your items for you if the vendor will not sell to International destinations.

I accept payments via PayPal or Google Checkout (an International Transaction fee of 4% + $0.20 is added to the Total)

Also offered are the Additional Services listed below.

Often an Item fully assembled would cost a small fortune, but we can dis-assemble most items so they can be packaged into 1 or more Flat Rate Boxes saving you quite a bit of $$$$$.

This is also helpful to keep Customs away from your pocket. I can package items in your shipment so the value will be fairly equal and usually below $160 US keeps them from poking around in your packages...for a fee, of course.

Also offered is Special Heavy Duty Packaging to prevent harsh handling from rupturing the box and allowing the contents to fall out of the box.

Charges (in USD) are as follows:

Research and Purchase on your behalf----$10.00 Per Order
Research only (no charge)
Dis-assembly for packaging---------------$5.00 Per Item
Gift Wrapping----------------------------$5.00 Per Item
Heavy Duty Packaging--------------------$5.00 per package
Purchase and mail Postal Money Order-----$5.00

I have shipped anything from CNC Indexable Inserts to Baseball Bats to Skateboard Parts.

References available upon request, or you can "Search" my user name and read what others have said about my "White Glove" Service.

No "Junk Mail", no "Spam".

Serving Australia and New Zealand since 2007.

Let me serve you and save you $$$.

Best Regards to all,

Woody
[email protected]