I've been when using Bobcad since v17. Basically there were no surprises when I bought a new release. For the money, I got what I expected. There are limitations and there are work arounds as well. I knew it wasn't getting something super-sophisticated.
After version 21 I started looking for a significant upgrade and was shopping so to speak - then 2007 was released. I wasn't unhappy with Bobcad, I was just looking for more than the existing software provided and was prepared to jump up in price to get the performance. Version 2007 appeared to fill the gap.
I must say that I'm more than irritated and am having some remorse about the purchase of 2007. I've had it for over a month and have yet to run anything through my router generated from this software.
First the post processor I had was not available and I took it for granted that it was, since it existed in all other previous versions. It did come along within a couple of weeks after I submitted a request- to be fair, Bobcad did follow up promptly with a phone call the day after the request was submitted.
But now my computer crashes and does memory dumps when I attempt to do simple pocketing procedures. It's not my PC that has the problem- it is large enough to handle the software.
There are other things that fall short in the software's performance, below earlier versions, but I won't go into that now.
Still, some people are really happy with the new release. Go figure.

Now my budget is blown and I'm sitting on a something I can't even use.

It may be just a matter of Bobcad releasing an immature product and the bugs will get ironed out in time.
That doesn't help me in my business though - this one has definately hurt me.