587,547 active members*
2,915 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Enco Shipping

(flame2) Does Enco have free shipping in the Feb sales flyer. If so, what is the code. The one I have on file expired yesterday. Funny, I can justify my purchase with the free shipping but hesitate without it. Aint' life strange!!!!
    billyjack
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Yes they do, the code is WEBNRFB6

Thanks Dropride!
    Now I can justify ordering a new threading set!!! I can now tell the little lady that it was a time related bargin and beg forgiveness. Isn't it a crying shame what we have to put up with! :cheers: But, easier to get forgiveness than permission (at least for me). I am the king of my castle (yeah... right).
    billyjack
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Very true, i'm getting ready to order a 9x20 lathe. Can't wait till i have to explain to the woman why i needed it . Maybe i should start asking her why she needs 50 pairs of shoes?

dropride...now you know that will be a loosing proposition.....little ladies don't like to be questioned.....you should play the "geesch....I can't do this....."....then she'll ask you why.....you'll explain that there is no other way to accomplish this task.....then you'll mention that this equipment could help you do one of her pending projects.....

vipertx is right dropride ,,,never ask ?'s . can a worms once opened makes
    a hellovamesss,