587,418 active members*
3,670 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ: billet aluminum grilles need reply asap

Good afternoon all,

I am looking for someone who can help us with a small order of custom billet aluminum grilles. If the product is a success we'll order more on a regular basis but at this point I just need to get the ball rolling and secure about a half dozen sets for existing customers.

The shop we were hoping to use backed out at the last minute, and another quoted a lead time that was much too long. If anyone here can help, I'd like to speak with you right away.

The attached image illustrates a factory grille on the left and our so-called Bigmouth grille on the right.

The details:
    • billet aluminum upper gille (12 horizontal bars mounted to 8 vertical supports
    • matching billet aluminum lower grille (2 horizontal bars mounted to 8 vertical supports)
    • same spacing as factory bars (we can provide the factory grille inserts for comparison and measurements)
    • same thickness as factory bars
    • the bars do have a slight arch to them to follow the contour of the grille shell so they'll have to be bent accordingly. I can supply a grille shell for you to use as a mockup.
    • the bars have a slight radius on 2 edges and the ends of each bar seem to be "rolled" for a nice finished look
    • it would be nice if we could have the option to purchase the grilles with a satin, polished or powdercoated finish. If you cannot provide finishing that's fine - we'll do it.

If this is a project you'd like to consider, please call me at 603-835-6141 as soon as possible. I'd like to get ballpark pricing and a timeframe for development and production of the grilles.

Our shop is located in Santa Ana, CA. I'd prefer someone close enough for us to pick up the parts and avoid shipping costs, but would be willing to look further away if you're flexible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grille2.jpg