587,884 active members*
3,526 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 57 of 57 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,128 of 1128
    Quote Originally Posted by dominic gailgan View Post
    Hi I'm new to this but we have a cheap chinese laser engraver which we can't get to work. It's the useless software. Is there anybody in Brisbane who can help us to get it going. I have no tech knowledge so I can't do things myself. Thanks Dom
    Hi,
    good day!

Here is abby , from Jinan G.Weike Laser. Glad to meet you here. It seemed there were some questions about your machines. First,pls tell me the name of your software.I wish i could help you.So pls contact with me!

Abby
    Email:[email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]

USB to Parallel Port adapter with Laser Cutter

Hi Guys,

I am having a lot of trouble getting my computer to communicate with my DC-K40III laser cutter. It has a parallel port, but the seller told me that an adapter will work, but I have been able to do so.

Does anyone have any tips, or think of something I may not be doing?

Cheers

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edrosier View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am having a lot of trouble getting my computer to communicate with my DC-K40III laser cutter. It has a parallel port, but the seller told me that an adapter will work, but I have been able to do so.

Does anyone have any tips, or think of something I may not be doing?

Cheers

Ed
    Parallet port could be adapted to serial port . But you need to be very professional and knowleable about computer . As this method is inconvenient and troublesome . Can not be better than get a computer that together with serial port .

XYZ Machinery

Hey Dom,

I'm in Brisbane (MacGregor)
    What machine you got and what are you running?
    I probably won't be much help, but perhaps the guys at the Brisbane CNC Group may be, as there are a few blokes there with lasers.

Bec

Quote Originally Posted by dominic gailgan View Post
    Hi I'm new to this but we have a cheap chinese laser engraver which we can't get to work. It's the useless software. Is there anybody in Brisbane who can help us to get it going. I have no tech knowledge so I can't do things myself. Thanks Dom

There are two options: 1) re install the OS and the computer program.
    2) Change the controller with a new one, which communicates via USB port (leetro)

problems LPT

There are two options: 1) re install the OS and the computer program.
    2) Change the controller with a new one, which communicates via USB port (leetro)

Quote Originally Posted by varvaruk2007 View Post
    Hello. Who could provide some feedback about laser engraving machines from "Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Co.,Ltd " or who knoes whre can I find such feedbacks?
    Not sure if you bought a laser yet as your post is over a year old. Just thought I would chime in with my .02 on Artsign lasers. I just bought a 6540HP from them. Now, I do live in Beijing (from the USA though), and I had my machine in my shop within 4 days of ordering it. It's gorgeous, built like a tank, and pretty quick. I did have a problem with the Leetro mainboard... it quite working after 30 minutes.. However, I was on skype with them and a technician within minutes. They diagnosed the problem and asked me to mail the board to them. Jackie arranged the shipping and I had a pick-up from my shop in Beijing within 30 minutes!!! They also, sent out the new board which arrived the next day! Outstanding customer service, great price, and great machine. I would highly recommend Jinan Artsign!!!

Smile Re: suggestion

Most of the laser machines there are mainly two types of problem for not properly working of machine..

1 hardware and 2 software...

Find problem out of two...
    If any mistake in software then re install the program again
    Or problem in hardware then change the hardware or controller for it...
    Problem solved...
    needham-laser.com

Page 57 of 57 747555657