587,404 active members*
3,244 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Vertical Mill, Lathe Project Log > Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end
Page 52 of 184 242505152535462102152
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3662

Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Hi....who's kicking whom........if the waiting game is too much to bear you'll always be at the back of the queue......waiting waiting waiting....
    Ian.

Hi Ian, I was just joking with mountaindew that he was reminding us of all the fun we were missing out on while we were waiting, he's living the dream while we are in another place entirely. I'm glad he's having fun with his machine, just wondering what he bought, and what he is making with it.

I don't mind the delay, I expected it, and I have told Defeng I don't mind the delay, provided there is some progress and communication. If I heard that Rusty, yourself, or Ihavenofish got your machines, I'd be happy to wait for mine, but the last photos Defeng posted showed no progress to my eye. All communication, with me at least, has stopped, he's not answering my emails. I don't think I am waiting anymore, I think my order is not in progress. Only Defeng can change that perception by communicating with me, but for what ever reason he is not.

Yes, I know how you feel, but as I once courted a girl of my dreams and won the race, I am as patient as it takes, provided my judgement is not misplaced,,,,it doesn't get any plainer than that.....and short of taking a trip to the far off reaches of deepest darkest China to see how old Defeng is getting on, it's a waiting game.

As I said before, we have involved ourselves with direct importing and so must learn the ropes.

I had a chat with a guy I know at my local machinery merchants, and he said unless we had gone to China personally and checked out the layout and established professional protocol standards, we are on thin ice in all aspects.

1st, we have never met Defeng or anyone remotely in business in China by that name.
    2nd, we have not got a financial fall back plan if the build program runs into supply shortcomings.
    3rd we cannot speak the language to communicate at a local level even if we paid a trip to China.
    4th we do not know where the workplace is that makes the machinery we Invested in.
    5th and last.....it will cost a fortune through the law process to attempt to recover any money that has not been swallowed up with mismanagement.

So, have faith that the website is up and running and just needs time to get established.....Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Ian.

defeng's profile shows: Last Activity 04-12-2014 10:20 PM
    He haven't looked at this forum for over half a year. Why stop looking here so suddenly?

And I also start to wonder, is he really working on a new model SVM-02 that costs a lot of time to develop?

Or are the green one's in the back old Mikini 1610L stock, which looks exactly the same and has the same specs?

that's april 12th 2014. just under 2 months ago. last I heard from him by email was april 29.

You know what skillalot, that not just similar, its identical. Does very much seem like he is using a pre-made machine

the mikini is discussed in this thread. look back. he designed it as well. the castings for the svm-02 are similar or the same. that's the easy part though. making everything else is the challenge. Im not sure anyone has actually ordered that one anyway, I think hes only taken money for the little one.

Ive ordered the SVM-2

Quote Originally Posted by rustyh View Post
    Ive ordered the SVM-2
    ahhhh. ok. the one with the atc?

ohhh, no, dont think it has the ATC (wish it did!!) I didnt think he was making one with an ATC?

theres one in this thread with an atc. read back and youll see it, as well as a discussion of the mikini.
    theres also an atc he showed me for the little one.

I have sympathy if hes swamped, this is all hard work. I have sympathy if hes sick. but he does need to at least send some messages. even if its just "im sick, hold on"

Hi,
    I've had some news from Defeng, in the form of a picture of an email through Mr James Pan, though I haven't yet had a direct reply to my email address.

Attachment 239910

Do you have an email address for me Pan, as I seem to be getting no response from Defeng at all

Hi Rusty,
    James

he has been very helpful

I'll try that again

[email protected]

Thanks Johnno, what's James email address?

I tried to reach defeng Several times He started to use that Chanel here and if He is sick or moving never mind I think He has to state it here ..

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Hi Johnno.....thanks for posting the email from Defeng........looks like he has his plate full at the moment, but the email did state that the machines on order are finished or almost so and need moving to the new address before shipping......just have to wait and see.
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkamsker View Post
    I tried to reach defeng Several times He started to use that Chanel here and if He is sick or moving never mind I think He has to state it here ..

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
    too bad you customers are the gristle he shoved off to the side of this full plate he has. funny he can contact a third party but not you or this forum with updates, surely he could have given a heads up if in fact he was planning to move.

Page 52 of 184 242505152535462102152