587,872 active members*
3,414 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > I NEED: DX-32 manual, 1104-2832 VMC Operator's Manual, DX-32 CNC Control
Page 2 of 2 12
    If the group came up with the manuals in PDF, I'd like to get copies of them as well.

Email to [email protected]

Please send them 1 at a time to not overload the server.

Thanks!!!

Speaking of the dx-32 software i recently picked up a discovery 300, Someone before me removed the hard drive (gone stolen) Now i have a couple ton paper wieght Does anyone have a copy of the operating software they could send via email? or disk if to large for e-mail. Any other advice for getting this machine going would be apretiated I don't want to go about removing boards and retrofiting. -Mike

I have copies of the operating manuel i could trade a hard copy for a copy of the software

I have the dx32 software for discovery and explorer if you want the shipping if you have the manuals could do an exchange

Hi I would like to get a copy of the programing and operators manual you listed.

They're attached. Good luck to you all that have this machine, it's a strange one.

-Ryan
    Attached Files Attached Files

I agree!!!

Thank you

I am sorry to bother you I am in desperate need for a Bridgeport Discovery Manuals I have been flying blind. I have been able to get the machine back up and running. However it is weird the hard drive says DX32 and the software when running says SX16 what is up here I think someone has installed the wrong software on the machine. I am trying to figure out if it is SX or DX. Also have a weird error r6003 when "run" I can type "run" a couple of times and it takes ok. thanks in advance. Jim [email protected]

Jim,

I don't have those manuals but I doubt they would be of much help in your scenario. What you need to do is save your parameter file, format the hard drive, reload the correct version of DOS and re-install the correct BOSS software.

I've worked with EMI out of Pennsylvania (610-287-4240) a lot with our Torq-Cut. They can mail you the DOS disk, BOSS disk, and some instructions to reload the software. If you think your parameter file is whacked, the BOSS setup routine will usually build a new one but you're going to need the ballscrew comp values to get accurate cuts.

Page 2 of 2 12