587,925 active members*
3,545 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 168 of 422 68118158166167168169170178218268
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 8430
    Hi I'm new to CNC Machines and this site. I'm researching drill mill and planning on completing a 80% 10/22 receiver.

Hey everyone! Mike here and looking to lean and do all the research I can before I start making my purchases. I am currently active duty Air Force and I am looking to get into Gunsmithing when I retire. I am going to try and attend Gunsmithing School before I retire and try and go through some welding and machining classes along the way. I am amazed at all that can be done with CNC and being at my age 35 I am just wondering if it is too late to teach an old dog new tricks. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Mike

Hello, I'm also new, I'm Mark from Austria ; ) I'm here to get some informations.

Regards

Hi guys, I own a small fabrication company based out of the bay area. I am purchasing a CNC plasma table currently to use with my company.

Happy cutting!

Newbee

I am a new user to CNC and am retired and have a large woodworking shop I play in all day. I want to learn how to do craft projects for my family and friends and maybe even someday go to a craft show and sell a few things I make. MAYBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

(group)

'Rekd

Hi guys!

I am a Quality inspector and a cmm programmer ( main job). I also worked as a conventional machinist in the past, I am "new" to CNC, I am actually looking to buy a small milling and a small lathe for my personal use.

Hello, i am frenchies geek !

CNC 3X with TB6560AHQ and industrial chassis (Thermaltake glue) tweaked.

Hey, I am starting a longboard skateboard company, and I am planning on buying my first CNC machine soon.

hello from croatia

Hello from California.

- - - Updated - - -

We have two CNC horizontal lathes, one 1845SX and one 2460SX. I am in process to write some maintenance procedures and I am interested how I can check the operating time this machines already have.
    The operator does not know how to check the total operating time and the Operation Manual requires, for example, to flush and drain the Headstock oil every 1500-2000 hours. Is there a possibility to find how many hours this machines where in operation?
    Thanks.

Hey all, long time lurker.

My name is harry and I'm outside of Lawrence, Kansas. I love to screw around with 3d printers and various manual machine shop equipment. I've got a nice 12x36 lathe and a tiny g0704 mill that I'm going to start a CNC conversion on as a learning process.

With regards to 3d printers I've worked with straysis machines and DIY mendelbots/ultimakers/makerbots. I've got a huge, mostly dead, straysis taking up a corner of my shop that I might do something with eventually. Presently I do research for the University of Kansas which mostly involves programming and data modeling.

Oh yeah - I've got like 10 years of welding under my belt! Mostly on farm equipment - so it's mig, stick and torch off a truck rig.

Cheers all.

Hi how are u .
    hope the following may help u
    How to Choose the suitable power of machine’s Spindle
    Spindle’s working mode and Power are the important for the CNC router Machine. Generally, according to the working mode, spindle is divided into two kinds. One is Water-cooling spindle, the one is Air-cooling spindle. Choose the suitable spindle, it depends on your material and your country local weather’s Max temperature. Of course, the material (product) is more important.
    1) If your material is soft kind, such as MDF, PVC, and you want do the smaller piece crafts, the lower power water cooling spindle , 2.2KW, 1.5KW is Ok.
    2) If you want to produce the furniture or doors, engraving and cutting, we suggest you choose the Air-cooling spindles. When the material is solid wood, you’d better choose the spindle power over than 3.5KW.

Hi Btboards
    If you want have cnc machine ,the following news whish help u
    If you want to make the furniture or doors with 2 or 3 different tools for different in one drawing and finish in one time, You’d better choose the Middle Level is Simple ATC Machine with Multi-workstage.
    If your work is complex, and products are hight level, at this time, you should choose the Professional Auto-tool Changer CNC Router Machine Center, it can change 6, 8, 10 tools once time.

Attachment 219644 Attachment 219646
    this was carved by woodworking machine

whish can help u

Hi BTBoards
    Nice day .if u buy cnc machine for woodworking ,the following information wish to help u .

According to your Products and Material to Choose Machine kind and Table Size

Machine kind and Table size is dependent on your products and main material’s max size.
    (1) If you produce furnitures or doors, you’d better choose the Professional Woodworking CNC Router Machine, gernal model size is 1300*2500mm, 1500*2500mm , 1500*3000mm, 2000*3000mm and atc. The General Model is single head with DSP/ Nc studio control system.
    If you want to make the furniture or doors with 2 or 3 different tools for different in one drawing and finish in one time, You’d better choose the Middle Level is Simple ATC Machine with Multi-workstage .
    If your work is complex, and products are hight level, at this time, you should choose the Professional Auto-tool Changer CNC Router Machine Center, it can change 6, 8, 10 tools once time.
    (2) If you want to make Wood, Foam, EPS Mould, you should choose the Professional Wood &Foam Molding CNC Machinery.
    (3) If you want use the machine to make crafts , gifts, not big piece, material is wood, pvc, plastic, glass, etc., you can choose Mini CNC Router Machine. also you can choose the Multi-heads CNC Carving Machines.they are economic and High efficiency, you can produce several workpiece once time.
    If you want to do 3D Crafts, also can choose the Multi-head CNC Router Machine with Two Functions, one is plane table for Plane material’s Engraving and Cutting, the other one is with several Rotaries for 3D Workpiece’s Carving.

victoryequipmen Guest

Hello Friends

Victory Equipment Australia Pty Ltd is one of the most established company in Australia importing quality earthmoving machinery in each state of Australia.

Hi
    I have designed and constructed CNC equipment with servos, integrating cnc machines here in México.
    I'm going to do a little appliance one axis just to move a piston 50 cms.
    I want to locate a step motor and mechanics components dealer here or near in order to get local support.
    Can somebody recomend me a reliable provider of low priced parts?
    Luis J

Hi all,
    I am a long time lurker.
    I have recently begun building my first CNC router based on the Shapeoko 2 design using makerslide.

I have found these forums to be an excellent resource of information about drivers/steppers etc and thought it was high time I registered.

Cheers.

hello, i am from korea

Hey all,

Semi-retired mechanical engineer that likes creating stuff for the joy in it, rather than execute someone else's ideas for a paycheck.

Been interested in CNC for a while and wanting to get up to speed on building a CNC machine with a buddy so we can open a small shop and tinker, building stuff that we think is useful and that we may be able to sell....basically jump in and see where it takes us.

This site is an incredible resource for the DIY'r...glad to be a member.

Paul

Page 168 of 422 68118158166167168169170178218268