587,875 active members*
3,399 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 14 of 57 4121314151624

Thumbs up

Another update, I received the new power supply today. I hooked it up correctly and still no da&$ laser. I am getting verry upset with Redsail about this, And sick and tired of waiting. DO NOT BUY REDSAIL E-Mail them asking why they sell non working lasers. :boxing: :bs:

Ps: For sale new laser never used make offer

texasman

The question has solved?
    Your seller has provided the software installment and the machine debugging to you serves?
    Comes from Jinan's machine price to have the superiority.But .......

francois :
    Yes,Has the new USB controller,That is 05 laser control system which in front of me mentioned,
    But I affirmed he cannot free bestow you.
    But perhaps you want the extra payment
    $500-1000 above mine machine such controller are the standard disposition,Because 03 systems already eliminated,Because the American did not understand,Therefore 6500 Yuan machines still used 03 systems,But on my 5000 Yuan machines already used 05USB to be systematic very early.

Moreover provides serves completely,Telephone,WEB-ONLINE (long-distance assistance)
    the software has me to come to install for you and to debug.
    If you may provide the plane ticket and the travel expense (estimate 1000-2000),I even may arrive US or Europe,Serves for you.
    Moreover has the machine may bestow 60-80W LASER.
    Why doesn't believe me. :nono:

03 systems are the PCI :Is merely $4500 or 5500,
    05 systems are USB:Is merely $6800 :banana:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mpc03.jpg   mpc05.JPG  

what is wrong with your laser?

Well when I first got it I hooked it up and the laser power supply fried, The company did send a new power supply. I replaces that and the machine still does not work. I told them I believe the tube is bad. No reply yet. They expect me to set up a webcam so they can watch the machine do nothing. I personally feel I was cheated lied to and took advantage of. I asked for phone numbers of others in the us that have bought them.

Right now I feel like smashing the machine and company.

I guess it is true, A fool and his money are soon parted.

I will try to help you,but need more info.Is the mc totaly dead or does same of the ligts on mc come on?If lights on mc comes on but mc can't engrave can be laser unit.Some mc got fuses in mc to protect mc.look if you don't see fuses normaly they are in plastic tube or it looks like a flat screw that you screw out and inside is the fuse.what model mc do you got?look in manual under troubleshooting for locasion of fuses if there is a manual.tell me mc tipe I will look on net for manual.powersupply do blow normaly just replace sometimes other probleme blows powersupply .

Same power supply have settings for 220v and 110v normaly is 220 v but make sure.usually it sets on back of mc

francois :
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...t=23238&page=2

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23238
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17213
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23358
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663

I am engaged in the laser research,And manufacturing laser machine.
    I hoped introduces him to everybody.
    Knows more hobby DIY friend,Provides the DIY laser machine for them the work.

All laser product,Makes from the SOLIDWORKS design to installs the debugging,All is I and my team completes independently.
    My company are very many for China other companies to provide the OEM service.
    The very many laser company is my customer,Moreover I also directly provide the laser machine to the user.

At present size from 600-6000mm
    power: 25-250W
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Aksess :

You buy what model machine?Has WEB?
    Hasn't served why?Regret…
    Can i help you ?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by hkxy
    Aksess :

You buy what model machine?Has WEB?
    Hasn't served why?Regret…
    Can i help you ?
    Dear hkxy,

You have excellent web site. Your products are described very well.

www.modelcn.com

Why do you still maintain war against other China companys?

Hi, everyone, this is Leo Shi from RedSail Canada.
    Mr. Dwight told me this forum, it is really a good place.
    For some reason, I can not visit here so often, appologize in advance if I can not reply rapidly.
    Maybe some are concerning about the machine which does not work, what I want to say here is the service our company provide is one of the best in this field (if not the best). For details, I can not say without the permission of Mr.Dwight.

Hi Leo, good to see you here. Im very concerned about Aksess problems as I was looking at buying RedSail. Posts number 261 and 265 are certainly a huge change in attitude from no. 256 and previous posts. Sorry for all your trouble Aksess, I had high hopes that we had found an inexpensive but good machine ..... maybe not after all....

hkxy, I would like to see your machines but when I try to load your address it says 'Site cannot be found'. Any ideas? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind hkxy, I saw your info re. site in other thread. Will look at it when its back up.

L8rs.

I am still looking for mc. but i see that so many people mc are not working. Is there one guy that have a laser mc in working condition because looks for me it is a myth?Hkxy :I am from South Africa and I don't understand your english.please have passions with me.1.do you sell mc. 2.where can i go and look at your laser mc [web page]

Leo RedSail:I also wanted to buy mc from RedSail and inkexspress but now I don't now .looks to me there is to much problems with mc and also contacted ink exspress they do not replay to me I have order mc, was waiting for promo invoice but they don't reply.then I got this web side and put all on hold.

After reading through all of the posts on this thread, I'd like to add my two cents from personal experience.

The company I work for wished to purchase an inexpensive laser to engrave specifications on the anodized aluminum bodies of the equipment it manufactures. My employer "found" a laser represented by an outfit in Texas that "he" thought would be ideal - and it only cost $2500 + $200 s&h.

It turned out to be an IE300 and the guy in texas made a huge profit.

It came in with the moving arm (x-travel) twisted and bent and the laser totally misaligned. Called the guy in texas - no support.

Fortunately, I had previous experience aligning laser systems for an optics R&D firm and managed to align the optics. Then came MoshiDraw. Don't get me wrong, I love most software. This is worthless. Although most of the on-screen instructions and type is in English, ALL the help file is in chinese. And frankly, in a manufacturing environment, I don't have time to learn chinese. I did manage to get it to do some engraving, but relegated it to the storage closet as being impractical.

The boss then asked if I would research the problem and recommend a laser.

We now own an Epilog Mini. It is a real machine that does real engraving from real software - real easy. Downside - they start at $10,000.

That effectively takes it out of the "it would be nice if I had one" category, but for anyone who knows that they have a market for a product they can produce with a laser, it's right in the ballpark.

Assume that the laser tube has a life of 2000 hours (actual use). $10,000/2000hrs means (worst case scenario) you could throw the machine away after 2000 hours and it would only have cost you $5/hr to own. If you can't produce product worth $60/hr with the laser, why would you buy one?

A message for HK and Leo:

I, like many others here, have personal projects that we are not sure will produce a profit in the range described above. We don't wish to invest $10,000+ to find out if it will generate a profit, but would be willing to pay lesser amounts in order to experiment.

Please address the issues in this thread to show how the firms you represent are willing to provide the product, service and software that will allow us to experiment. I am sure you are aware that none of us expects miracles at the low end of your product line, but that, when we actually move from "experiment" to "product," we would have to consider purchasing your higher-end machines. And probably would if our dealings with the firms you represent were on a higher plane.

Carvist

hkxy

I bought the 3040a from http://www.hflaser.com

Mr. Leo has actually tried helping very hard. But he is limited to tech advice.

After I have cooled down I can honestly say they have tried very hard to resolve my problem.

I guess I will be stringing a phone line to shop so there tech guys can access the machine, Heaven knows I can not afford to ship it back for repairs.

I seriously believe it is the Laser tube which is bad, and I have told redsail that several times, Because when I uncrated the machine the laser tube was bouncing around loose in the compartment.

hkxy how much you sell me a 40 watt laser tube for? that is what is wrong with my machine, And I have said that from day 1

hkxy I have yet to see a laser beam, I am sorry for ranting on so but I feel so downhearted spending my vacation money on a machine that does not work. Needless to say wasting a week of vacation. :violin:

If anyone here has a good CHEAP source for 40watt laser tube please inform me.

This one is not cheap but I'll keep looking for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CO2-Sealed-Laser...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote Originally Posted by Aksess
    hkxy

I bought the 3040a from http://www.hflaser.com

Mr. Leo has actually tried helping very hard. But he is limited to tech advice.

After I have cooled down I can honestly say they have tried very hard to resolve my problem.

I guess I will be stringing a phone line to shop so there tech guys can access the machine, Heaven knows I can not afford to ship it back for repairs.

I seriously believe it is the Laser tube which is bad, and I have told redsail that several times, Because when I uncrated the machine the laser tube was bouncing around loose in the compartment.

hkxy how much you sell me a 40 watt laser tube for? that is what is wrong with my machine, And I have said that from day 1

hkxy I have yet to see a laser beam, I am sorry for ranting on so but I feel so downhearted spending my vacation money on a machine that does not work. Needless to say wasting a week of vacation. :violin:

If anyone here has a good CHEAP source for 40watt laser tube please inform me.

Ink Express sells a replacement tube for the IE300 for ~$170, can't say anything about the shipping though. I have dug around a lot, and I believe that the IE300, DK40A, and the RS3040A are all built around the same laser and and controller, and possibly the same base enclosure. There are differences in the user controls, but I think those are minor, and not directly related to the laser tube being used. I think "they" install different XY platforms into the different models.

hkxy, do you know if they use the same laser tube?

Jay

hurricane007 :
    WWW.modelcn
    Because of time reason,The service provider stopped the service,I am restoring WWW the service.
    The estimate needs 20-30 day
    regret.
    Thanks you!

diarmaid :
    Regret:
    The WEB service needs 20-30 day,Restores the service.
    Now is revising the edition.
    Thanks

Page 14 of 57 4121314151624