Thank you for your opinions and I think what you said is the reality of the whole manufacture field. And made in China is not a hornor for now. During my career, I often feel headache when facing the selection of many parts and suppliers. Everything gets to be the cost issue and consumable. It’s hard to find a good resource. If you want 10% better part, you need to pay more 100% cost. That’s the reality we are facing. So, as a China manufacturer want to product good machines, we have to balance many issues, and make hard choices. I prefer to work more by myself to make the best balance of every step, banlancing the quality and cost, and designing many parts by myself to avoid homogenization and make best value.

But, I think from an engineer’s opinion, technology has no difference between countries. I decided to post this thread from a hobbie angle. I tried to make the design as good as it can be, balancing the stifness, compact size, and even beautiful appearance etc.. I will show it step by step in this thread. I want to show different image of a China manufacturer------and a half hobbie.

Thanks again. Welcome for more comments.
Regards