587,523 active members*
3,964 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 56 of 57 64654555657
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1128

laser engraving machine

Quote Originally Posted by varvaruk2007 View Post
    So, you say that buying A Chinese laser machine is reasonable due to the their low cost. Which chinese company do you advice to buy from: iehk.com hxlaser.com or hflaser.com?

I'd like to buy something like IE900 Laser engraver IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd: Laser Engraver, CNC router, Printer, Cutter Plotter ?
    hi,Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Co.,Ltd ----- About Us laser engraving machine

warranty:24 months
    certifications:CE & FDA

email:[email protected]

Hello. Who could provide some feedback about laser engraving machines from "Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Co.,Ltd " or who knoes whre can I find such feedbacks?

I have a Jinan Artsign system and would recommend them. They are as good as any other Chinese system and better than most.

Zax.

Hello. Who could provide some feedback about laser engraving machines from "Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Co.,Ltd " or who knoes whre can I find such feedbacks?

[QUOTE=zax15uk;920250]I have a Jinan Artsign system and would recommend them. They are as good as any other Chinese system and better than most.
    Hello I have a couple more questions.
    What model Jinan Artsign do you use?
    What kind of material do you engrave with this machine on?
    Is that machine suits engraving on glass; I mean wine glass etc?

I have a JSM40 (the small desktop model) which is capable of engraving any suitable materials - the same as any low power CO2 laser. It is a hobby system.

Wine glasses really need a rotary chuck, although I have monogram (single letter) engraved them with good results. Lower quality glass works better.

It will cut thin materials; card, wood, Acrylic, fabrics, foam etc.

I would recommend the larger machines, with a rotary axis if you are looking for a business tool.

Zax.

thunderlaser Guest

Smile THUNDER LASER CUTTING MACHINE

Hi
    maybe you can have a look at our laser cutting machine.

our advantages:
    1.optional part"High resolution attachment", with this
    part, you can engrave super quality photos and even 3D photos.
    2.pass through door for you to put long materials from front to back door
    3.easy to use and powerful software
    4.excellent backup if you meet any trouble.

we suggest you to download more guiding videos
    to learn more about our machine:
    DOWNLOAD - thunderlaser - thunderlaser manufactures best quality chinese laser cutting machines
    http://www.thunderlaser.com/download...your_laser.rar
    http://www.thunderlaser.com/download...ing_videos.rar

sincerely,
    Ken

thunderlaser - thunderlaser manufactures best quality chinese laser cutting machines

Someone asked me to cut 6mm and 12mm MDF. Has anyone experience with this? Maybe cut it in 3 or 4 steps? I have a chinese 60Watt CO2 laser.

6 mm - fine with RF 30 Wt tube which is equal to your's.
    12 mm - very bad, even multipass. Very strong overburning, difference between top and bottom is about 2 mm

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    6 mm - fine with RF 30 Wt tube which is equal to your's.
    12 mm - very bad, even multipass. Very strong overburning, difference between top and bottom is about 2 mm
    hmm, oke.. I have cut 8mm acrylglass before and in 2 passes the difference of top and bottom was only about 0.2mm. What if I use nitrogen as assist gas? Will it improve?

Acrylic acts as a waveguide , the beam diverges far less with it than any other material and thus you can cut thick stuff with small focal length lenses, 12mm thick stuff like wood will have a edge shape like this )( or this /\ as the beam is shaped like an X and not like this ||.

Model GY9060S 80W JUST COST 3300USD

So, you say that buying A Chinese laser machine is reasonable due to the their low cost. Which chinese company do you advice to buy from: iehk.com hxlaser.com or hflaser.com?

I'd like to buy something like IE900 Laser engraver IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd: Laser Engraver, CNC router, Printer, Cutter Plotter ?
    It is my pleasure to offer you GY9060S 80W, please mail me for more details.

Morntech Europe

I´ve bought my machine from http://www.morntech-europe.com/ and SUPER service there! On msn there is almost all the time assistance if I have something to ask about materials, settings or anything! There has been always a solution and answer! Reliable and lowcost company!! I recommend!! It took a week to have the machine shipped and I live in finland! Even in here they could not send it so fast

And this is not advertisement as is might look I am truly satisfied and all my doubtful expectations of low cost lasermachines have gone for sure!!

If you are going to buy one or just ask. Take a look http://www.morntech-europe.com/

Specially if you are a newbie for this kind of stuff I recommend to contact them!

transoncnc - not necessary post many posts, and try to avoid copying previous posts

spam

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    transoncnc - not necessary post many posts, and try to avoid copying previous posts
    this is where spams come from. anybody here use laser to cut metal?

graverstvo-sonik.si

new to forum

hi guys

been looking around this forum looking for a low cost laser engraver (like everyone else), seems to me whichever company you start to favour and dig deeper you then find plenty of negatives.

at the moment thinking about hpc laser in the uk (more expensive going direct but cheaper than other uk suppliers i can find). also been in dialog with jcut in china.

anyone got any real experience of these suppliers.

thanks

Hi

I owe shenhui laser and i am hapy to bought it. No problems till now and machine works great. For two basic models you can check on my web Sonik Graverstvo - Graverstvo

Quote Originally Posted by phil1878 View Post
    hi guys

been looking around this forum looking for a low cost laser engraver (like everyone else), seems to me whichever company you start to favour and dig deeper you then find plenty of negatives.

at the moment thinking about hpc laser in the uk (more expensive going direct but cheaper than other uk suppliers i can find). also been in dialog with jcut in china.

thanks
    Welcome to visit our web Liaocheng Xinxing Electronic Co., Ltd.
    If interested, we can talk in details.
    contact by [email protected] or [email protected]

Regards
    Salley

Quote Originally Posted by phil1878 View Post
    hi guys

thanks
    I am sure that morntech-europe.com is the place you should ask. Its for sure the best and cheapest place! I bought mine from there and dont have to think anymore where to buy cheap. Just bought a cnc router from there also! Low price and very good quality with best customer service there! Try Msn : [email protected] and he will answer very quickly and almost 24h per day

Hi I'm new to this but we have a cheap chinese laser engraver which we can't get to work. It's the useless software. Is there anybody in Brisbane who can help us to get it going. I have no tech knowledge so I can't do things myself. Thanks Dom

Page 56 of 57 64654555657