587,691 active members*
3,500 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Anyone use PartMaker Mill-Turn Or Mill

Hybrid View

Partmaker post

I have a near perfect SR20R post because of the post edits I have done. Most are very easy. Some I had to get creative on.

But If you have a Miyano ABX64 do not get a partmaker post.

Posting

JR, I am sorry you feel the way you do but I want to let you know I do not Bull**** anyone. Our track record with multi-axis posting speaks for itself.

If anyone is having issues with a post, we are always here to help. Obviously there is issues that arrise when creatng a post and feedback to us is ecential to moving forward.

While we work with all the manufactures on posts as well, many customers are quite picky and was to not only have code that works, they want it in thier style. This is why we "give" the ability to edit posts with the software.

We have also found that just because a post works for one customer, another may be looking to do different processes or utilize more complex process's which may have never been used. These machines can be configure to process a part up to 10,000 different ways depending on the number of axis and configuration.

If your having issues with your ABX, please report them so we can look more into it.

BTW, I agree with you on the "Line on an Angle".
    Bill Cain
    www.partmaker.com

Partmaker CadCam Post

Bill,

Can other people with Partmaker utilize the post I have that run really well. I think it would be a good idea if CadCam users that have close to bug free post for a particular machine could send them to other people that are having problems. I know I would like to get my hands on a good ABX64 post. We do not do maintenance anymore. I was one of the first to get the ABX64 Post and it was flawed from the program number to just above the M30. When we had the maintenance current, I was not the programmer for that machine.

Junior