587,480 active members*
3,367 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Which Chinese Laser Engraver???

I am looking to buy a laser engraver to etch logo's into anodised ally parts we manufacturer.

At best we are looking to engrave 2000 parts per year so 40 parts per week. The art work will be no more that 40 mm x 40mm in size.

The delimera is the cost of the industrial machines $16K - $20K. We do not plan to do any cutting just engraving.

So I am looking at a small desk top machine with a size of 400 x 300mm and 40 W power.

Has anyone had any experience with the cheap chinese laser engravers up to $10K as I would like to hear what brand you purchased and how they are holding up for use.

Jason

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by XLR84x4 View Post
    I am looking to buy a laser engraver to etch logo's into anodised ally parts we manufacturer.
    Uh-oh... prepare to be inundated with spam follow-up posts from Chinese manufacturers, all hoping to be your 'friend' and asking you to contact them via Hotmail or Yahoo addresses.

Bob

At best we are looking to engrave 2000 parts per year so 40 parts per week. The art work will be no more that 40 mm x 40mm in size.

The delimera is the cost of the industrial machines $16K - $20K. We do not plan to do any cutting just engraving.

So I am looking at a small desk top machine with a size of 400 x 300mm and 40 W power.

Has anyone had any experience with the cheap chinese laser engravers up to $10K as I would like to hear what brand you purchased and how they are holding up for use.

Jason
    Why not outsource it?

You could try Reddotmachinery in Aus they sell the Chinese units, search for them on google at least you would have local support well I would hope, I haven't purchased anything from them but they but worth a try.

go to www.alibaba.com, you will find a lot of china suppliers there.
    You may let the supplier offer their successful cases at yr side, for your contact to check their product, service.....etc.
    When u buy from china, you'd better study the product first, the price difference should base on product quality. If u compare price isolatedly, it will give a good chance to cheator to get yr order.

If it is a good supplier, it would definitely have customers in Aus, talk to their customer, it's very important.
    Good luck.
    Larry
    Fiber laser cutting machine
    http://qlaser.en.alibaba.com/

Chinese Lasers

Hi Jason.

We can assist with your requirements. We are QLD based with local support. Visit www.signsupply.com.au or call us on 1300 888 902 for more info.

Cheers

Gary

Where abouts are you in Australia?

I am going to sell my Versalaser v3.5 50W machine by the end of this month. I am getting new 100W machine instead and must sell this one. It will be a bit more than 10K but it's US laser with much more than 50% of lasertube life time left.

If you are interested pleae send me a personal message. I am in Melbourne.

Cheers,

Mike

CNC Router and laser machine

Hello All friend,

Good day.

We are professional manufacture of Laser Machine, CNC Router in China.

We have sold our machine to Austriliar.

What can we do for you? If you need, please feel free to contact us. We'd like to tell you more machine information , grant you our best quotation.

Awaitting for your inquiry.

Thanks and Regards

Miss Echo
    Email:[email protected]
    Phone:86-13573159802

Smile Desktop Laser Engraving Machine

Jason
    Hi Jason,

I am from China NICE-CUT (Laser Engraving Machine,Woodworking CNC Router,Laser Engraver Manufacturer), and we can produce the desktop laser engraving machine, the working size, the price ... will be come with your requirement perfectly. If you have interesting, I can send the specification of the machine to you.

best regards,
    David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NC-S3040.jpg  
    CNC Routers,Laser Cutters/Engravers manufacturer.

Just Accessories for laser engraver