587,485 active members*
3,816 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: vf4 gggggg

vf4 gggggg

I have a 2000 VF4 I bought new the problem I am having is in the input line on the screen it will self input the letter gggggggggggggggggg and lock up the controller. Does any body have a clue what bis happening and a fix I suspect a loose wire Thanks Jay

stuck keyboard, order another one. not hard to chage out just takes some time.

Eagle

Disconnect the keyboard and see if it still shows up. We had the same thing a few months ago and it took a new mainboard to cure it. Good Luck!

I had the same thing on my hl-4 the fans that cooled the control cabinet were not running took them out and cleaned them put them back in no more ggggggggggggggg eddie

my vf-0e is the same. he automatic input letter eeeeeee and i can't input anythings more. I changed a new keyboard from Haas (about 300$) and still automatic input eeeeeeeeeeeeee. If 'E' button have problem, monitor will show 'E' not 'e' (or 'G', not 'g' if 'G' button have problem). Why????

Yep sounds like a new processor board needed

Definitely a processor problem. You can try cleaning, but usually a processor is needed.