587,421 active members*
3,137 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

haas t-shirts

Where can I get some haas t-shirts??

Talking

HAAS gives them to you for free with the purchase of a new CNC.

Call your dealer. Over and Over Again. Better yet, GO to your dealer.

I wish they would just sell the stuff on their website. They have a lot of cool swag. I feel guilty asking at the HFO because they start throwing stuff at me and won't take any money for it. I know that comes out of their sales budget and I wear out shirts more often than I buy machines.

I've posted it before: their website should have a section that pushes their accessories and logo items (online ordering wouldn't hurt). That means the obvious: t shirts, polo shirts, aprons, pens, mugs, hats. It should also have machine accessories: shelves, tool holders, rack systems for the machine cabinets, blow gun nozzles, etc. Once you've bought the machine, it's difficult to buy the little extras and they have a bunch of 'em.

I probably have the best represented HFO out there (Torrance, Ca--nearest one to the factory). Even so, buying a pendant bottom shelf, blow gun, notepad holder and a few other goodies, ended up being more difficult than it should have been. It wasn't bad but I was standing in the showroom. I don't know how I'd have done it over the phone.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by gsrmmeza View Post
    HAAS gives them to you for free with the purchase of a new CNC.
    Not so, or at least not anymore. I bought the new VF4 and ask for a couple of T-Shirts and one of those nice Jackets they had at PRI and the salesman just giggled, no T-Shirt as of yet

I have my Machine Time Savers shirt on today! Thanks Bob Cordova. That guy always hooked my last shop up (we did have about 15 Haas Machines). It's the shirt with the VF-4 on the beach. He'd give us hats, shirts, long sleeve shirts, the works - for the entire shop!

I got a shirt with my last machine (I bought a VF-3SS in October of 2006). Selway Norcal. They tried some funky new indian tribal designs. Some crazy warrior indian with a 0-1 mic as his weapon and a nearly naked chick holding onto his leg. Classy. I wear it under other shirts or when I am exercising.
    Tim

I just razzed my Haas guy about this and He has volunteered a courtesy pack

Yeah, they really should sell shirts n stuff. The two I have are showing their age.

If they don't sell t-shirts, you could always make your own shirt (not for resell).

Take this image here & add it to a custom made t-shirt here .

(flame shield activated)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shirt1.JPG  
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Man, I bought a few machines, and was lucky to get one free notepad of paper! (but I had to buy the damned notepad holder for my SL10!)

Or you could do like I do for my kid all the time; Get those HP iron on transfers; print and iron. If you are careful they last a few months.
    The kid digs it because I can capture images from cartoons and stuff.

It is possible to get Free HAAS SWAG at your local HFO. I have one a few blocks from home.

Got these at the Fall/Winter HFO Open House.

One is a Business Card Holder and the other a 1.25 Cube with their logo machined on all 6 sides
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5985.jpg   IMG_5990.jpg   IMG_5988.jpg  
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

I guess I'll add Cheap Haas Watch to the list.

T-Shirts You Say

Hello All Haas Mill Owners,

I would first like to say that I am a proud owner of a Super Mini Mill that has been very good to me.<s> For the past 7 years I have been able to utilize my machine to make molds/dies that are used in the T-Shirt industry with a media called high frequency sonic welding.

In addition to the above we also design leather apparel and custom motorcycle wheels.

I have submitted packages to some well know companies in both the Cad Cam and Machine Tool industries the feasibility of using quality apparel and techniques to promote their brand.

If you are like me I am proud of the machine I use as well as the Cam system and I do not mind wearing it on my sleeve..so to speak. After all we have worked hard at developing these skill sets. <s>

Thanks for this thread because it gives credence to what my research indicated a few years back. I now have a renewed interest in going back after these companies.

I attached a few photos of some of my projects.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   14.jpg  

Harley_project.jpg   Martin_B1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    Where can I get some haas t-shirts??
    What state are you in?

I use to be a HFO rep. I have a few leftover hats and shirts, maybe mugs? Even though I don't sell them anymore I have nothing but good things to say about the manufacturer. From my experience they would do what it took to make a customer happy. Including getting you some freebies.

Well, We have bought 4 machines now and we got nothing.

Like the guy earlier said, We were lucky to get the note paper that is on the clip board on the control.

Mohawk

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk72 View Post
    Well, We have bought 4 machines now and we got nothing.

Like the guy earlier said, We were lucky to get the note paper that is on the clip board on the control.

Mohawk
    This is the fault of your local HFO. Maybe even your rep who sold you the machine. I know when I sold Haas my HFO spent alot for give aways. Not sure what they do now since the economy crunch hit.

About the only reason left to buy a Haas is the free t-shirts. If they aren't giving those away, I'm getting a Mazak, next.:wee::wee::wee::wee:
    Tim

I only got a Pen with mine Guess that's all you get with a SR100 (One of the cheaper machines they have).