587,499 active members*
5,104 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Off Site cnc programming

Do you need CNC Programming for VMC, and done fast?
    Is your programer , backed up, slow or dosen't quite know how to do it?

I can do it for you, for machines like Matsura, Supermax, Mazak, Hurco, Hass, Dewoo, and so much more.

All information between us is confidential. I can travell to your company if needed. I will travell to anywehere in RI,MA,NH,VT,ME,CT,NY,PA

Cnc programing for VMC.
    Fixture Desing, and programs for them, if needed.
    All the information that you will need to have your setup man setup and run the machine.

visit

http://www.cnc-ri.com/

Very nice site you have there, I too have thought about doing the same as you. So I hope it works out for you. Here is an idea that you might want to think about, its definitely something I would like to get going. Have you ever thought about joining up with someone else not necesarily where you are but say like me I'm down in Georgia so I could effectively cover the south east. If enough of us could get together we could offer this service through out the U.S.. Basically a company submits the information to us and the person in their area handles the programming. Now I myself don't have all the certifications you have listed on your site, but I do have real world experience with both VMC's and HMC's. I've done as high as 4th axis programming and would like to extend that experience to include 5th axis.

Anways I do wish you the best of luck, and maybe if you like the idea we can get together and work something out. I have other ideas as well but wont go into them here.

Jon

as off right now, i don't see that, but let's wait and see, if it picks up more, right now i only had few jobs from the site, i will keep u informed.

I understand that, I was throwing an idea out of something I myself would like to do in the future as things are right now I am too busy to do anything other than eat, sleep, and work. Sometimes I think my boss and others around the shop forgets that I am just an engineer, not a supervisor. We have one of those already and yet quite a few around here come to me with their problems, even the boss has told me to go down on the floor and make sure the guys are checking their parts and making good parts. I mean sheesh what do we have a shop supervisor for? Anyways sorry for the rant, I do hope things go well for you. And maybe sometime in the future we can hook up and help each other out.

Jon

i have my own machine shop up in BC, Canada... i also do contract programming mostly programming the 'hard stuff' for some of my competitors.

i have seen on other programming sites where programmers are in a queu so to speak, and the next one gets the job... if they dont have the ability or time then they pass and the next one in line gets the job... obviously if the customer prefers to work face to face, then location counts.

pros: all programmers are kept busy
    cons: there cannot be a customer/programmer relationship as the next time the customer might not get the same programmer.

another alternative would be to have a site set up with a list of qualified programmers and their abilities for the customer to pick...

i have programmed 25,000 rpm horizontal cells(FMS), 4-axis surfacing, 5-axis positioning, and anything simpler ... i have taught manual programming, setup and operation of machining centers on contract because they where not happy with the schooling they recieved from the machine suppliers. i also do macro programming.

after re-reading this.... i would prefer a customer/programmer relationship to be formed...

i am a Tool & Die Maker with several CADCAM courses as well as other stuff

wow, over 20yrs in business and still liking it
    :cheers:

i have done few programs off site, mostly prototype work, if you need a program contact me, i can provide you with phone numbers, satisfaction garanted.

CNC programming

I would do SWISS & TURN/MILL programming for others, but a one on
    one relationship is more productive for both parties involved, it is a
    business that some of us are involved in, accountablity and repeats
    count greatly.

Duane

A list of business(es)/person(s) & associated services would make sense !

off-site cnc programming

ready willing & able....over 27 yrs exp. aerospace, mining, automotive, injection & blow-molding, i currently own a shop in Orillia Ontario Canada, so i could also provide mill/turn machining. visit www.camstarprecision.com