Gentlemen,

I provide the first line of support for Rutex products in the USA. I do not visit this web site very regularly, I admit. I can see that it is getting more popular, however, and I may need to check in more regularly. The best and quickest support for Rutex products is through their web site, Rutex.com. If you need to talk to me over the phone, call me at (573) 341 1528. Additionally, Rutex has an excellent setup and tune manual on its website which I encourage anyone considering building servo systems to check out.

The Rutex drives are manufactured in Australia, but I usually have inventory here in Missouri. We, doing business as Machine Solutions (my sons and I use the Rutex drives) in large lathes that we configure with our custom control. My son has begun to build a web site, www.machinesolutions.biz.

Rutex stands behind its products, and technical questions which I cannot answer are forwarded to an engineer in Australia. I have never seen him not answer a question fully if asked through his web site or through myself.

The new line of Rutex drives (revision F) which are soon to be released are very robust, and drive tuning and custom features available through the software interface have been increased dramatically.

Please visit the Rutex web site and look around.

Tom Eldredge,
Rutex Support, USA
(573) 341 1528