Yep! Good old cyanoacrylate. aka Super-Glue or Krazy-Glue works well for certain applications that dont require much thickness or support, just to stay put. Be careful not to use too much or you can damage your parts trying to beat them loose.

So does double-sided sticky tape. But it dont like you to get it wet with coolant or too hot or it lets go. Ooops. I'm still finding those Titanium donut shims I threw off the surface grinder a year ago, once in a while.

Spray on 3M contact cement for a little more thickness and contact but a bit messy to get off.

For really warped applications and 100% support I have used a bathtub style mold filled with Plaster of Paris(cheap). Sit part in it and wait for it to set up. Remove part line with sticky tape or spray on 3M. Trim edges of mold so edge of part is exposed to MiteeBites.

Then last but not least, the metallic fixturing alloy, Cerrobend or Cerrocast works good for those you need to completely surround in a matrix of metal. Kind of pricey though.