Hey, that's pretty cool. That exact setup wouldn't work for me, as I use my t-slots on my mill table for holding/fixturing, but that would certainly keep the wet stuff pretty well contained.

I'm also planning to use a large-but-shallow rubbermaid box - I may have to cut the sides down a bit so that they fit under the mill table. I'll probably just drill 3 holes in the bottom for my mill feet screws and then stick some sealant around the holes before sandwiching the tray between the mill and the base its mounted to. The problem I have there is that then the feet are sitting in water (the aforementioned concern), so I just want to be sure that I don't end up rusting my mill long-term.

I like the shower curtain idea - cheap, easily replaceable, etc. I may try something like that to protect my z-axis ways from the overspray and flying goop that the mister is throwing at it (as well as on the wall behind the mill... :-) Looks like I'm going to have to relocate my pegboard though. (its currently behind my mill)

Thanks for sharing your setup!