Quote Originally Posted by twehr View Post
Last year I bought Grizzly's G0463 Small Mill, and converted it to CNC. I am now working on my own design for a CNC router (26" x 26"). In order to complete it though, I will need to turn the ends of the lead screws. Seems that was a good enough excuse to buy my first metal lathe.

I choose the new Grizzly G0602 10x20. As I did with the mill, I looked everywhere I could find, but Grizzly seemed to give the most for the money.

I have been cleaning it up, breaking it in, and anxiously waiting to start using it. As I do so, I am wondering if anyone on the boards has had experience with this same model. So, for my first post to CNCzone, I thought I should through this open to a new thread directed at the 10x20. I know there are going to be lots of people buying it (super value for < $1000), and as is the case with each new machine, it will likely have its own 'new' quirks.

So, here it is. Opportunity for 10x20 owners to be seen, be heard, and be counted. Please post your experience, thoughts, projects, mods, and anything else related to this machine.
I believe you are the first owner to report, its a new model, and was on b/o untill this week, I am considering it, please let us know what you think about it.
regards chris