587,189 active members*
2,890 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > Creaform Metrascan CMM 3d Scanner for sale

Creaform Metrascan CMM 3d Scanner for sale

Good evening all.

We have a Metrascan 750 elite CMM 3D scanner by Creaform for sale (it currently is close matching to the black edition specs). Absolutely amazing bit of tech, state for the art with the highest precision, but it’s come to an end for what we need it for and now in search of a new home to bring joy to the next company/person.

It’s only had two owners, including ourselves. Both taking immense care of it, as seen by its preserved condition. The travel cases show signs of use but nothing major, few scratches here and there. We've only used it a handful amount of times, so it's not had much use since the last owner.

Comes with all Peli/travel padded cases, Metrascanner 750 head, C track elite, probe, Renishaw probe tips kit, VX elements model and inspect software, a large bunch of tracking target stickers 100+, 5x magnetic target domes, a powerful i7 4.00GHz 64GB ram Laptop. Purchased new for 100k+ years ago by the original owner and still matches the up to date current versions from creaform. I believe not a lot of these are found on the second hand market.

Happy to give any information about the scanner - any questions, PM me and fire away

If someone is interested and would like a demo, I am happy to arrange and depending on where you are located in comparison to London, we would be happy to come to you.

I have more pictures but they were too big to upload. If requested i can wetransfer or else if needed.

Have a great day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Metrascan case.jpg   C track case.jpg  

Re: Creaform Metrascan CMM 3d Scanner for sale

Please post an asking price and the location of the scanner.

While I see a reference to "London", at a minimum there is a London in Kentucky USA, one in Ontario Canada, plus London UK.

Just saw the "please read before posting" note - thanks RaderSidetrack

Price is 60k ex VAT ONO, Location london, United Kingdom

Bump

Update £55K ex VAT or best offer