I find the connectors on my torus pro drivers break down over time . They'll fry the drivers If i don't change them out every so often . I'm guessing the 1100's get enough power at the drives to do the same ? The mx3660's haven't shown any breakdown or coloring which is good

For the most part the 440's are trouble free but it would be wise to go over everything when they arrive . I'm bad in that sense and I had them cutting as soon as they were pulled out of the crates and powered . I should set aside the time to go over all of them but I can't lie to myself because I know I won't lol

This week was a bit different and and a little frustrating . I'm still doing random air cuts to test it and tomorrow it'll be back to production . Tomorrow I need to order yet another driver to have on hand . I'll blow another at some point and it's always good to have spares rather than have a mill not running for a week or so .
I also like to keep a spindle driver and motor as well as at least one stepper on hand . The steppers are a bit unique since they have the angular contact bearings built into the motor . I'd like to find another source for them but all my web searches have failed me . They are reasonably priced from tormach so I can live with buying them through them