587,125 active members*
2,902 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > Someone is offering a closed loop stepper upgrade for 770 and 1100. I'm backing it.

Hybrid View

Re: Someone is offering a closed loop stepper upgrade for 770 and 1100. I'm backing

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue35 View Post
    I just found this randomly and wanted to say thank you for sharing it. I really appreciate it. It was a good bit of work but everything is still running great. I wish it would have been a little more popular but it was a great learning experiance and it helped out several people who had issues with the factory steppers.

Best regards, Jody Olivent
    You are very welcome. I didn't know that was your profile on here.

Has it been 4 years already? Wow. Still using my 770 S3 with the closed loop kit all the time. Think I'm going to keep the 770 S3 for the long haul it's just too handy and prices aren't going down on new mills that's for sure.

If you are still tinkering with Tormach stuff, can I bother you occasionally with a question or two about some parts I'm trying to make work with the mill?

Re: Someone is offering a closed loop stepper upgrade for 770 and 1100. I'm backing

Quote Originally Posted by Advil View Post
    You are very welcome. I didn't know that was your profile on here.

Has it been 4 years already? Wow. Still using my 770 S3 with the closed loop kit all the time. Think I'm going to keep the 770 S3 for the long haul it's just too handy and prices aren't going down on new mills that's for sure.

If you are still tinkering with Tormach stuff, can I bother you occasionally with a question or two about some parts I'm trying to make work with the mill?
    Sure, Im happy to help out when I can.