Hi - I have recently joined the form and do apologize if this post is in the wrong Category.

I have a Panasonic MBDLN25SG drive with a matched MHMF042L1U2M motor.

I have reset the drive using the Panasonic PANATERM software (v6.x) and running in Position Control Mode (P).

When I switch the drive on and monitor the status with PANATERM it comes up as normal and no alarm BUT the 'Troubleshoot' options shows I have CP07 (Factor of No-Motor running) condition. Also monitored on the drive monitor d17.ch.

This occurs even before I try any operation from the HOST (other than hard wiring SRV-ON to be active after the drive switches on).

The manual 'Factor of No-motor running' says this condition is as a result of the Command pulse input frequency being too low and is result of;
The position command per each control cycle is 1 pulse or smaller due to,
• No correct entry of command pulse
• No correct connection to the input selected with Pr0.05.
• No matching to input status selected with Pr0.06 pr Pr0.07.

From the manual this condition suggests I have a configuration problem with the following drive settings;
Pr0.05 =1: Exclusive Input for Line Driver
Pr0.06 =0: Command pulse rotational direction setup
Pr0.07 =3: Pulse Train + Signal (PULSH and SIGNH)

Other relevant settings;
Pr0.01 =0 Position Control Mode
Pr5.04 =1 Over-travel inhibit input
Pr5.17 =2 Counter Clear Input Mode
Pr5.18 =1 INH input deactivated

I am using the following connections from the drive to the HOST
DRIVE HOST
PULSH1 (Pin 44) S+
PULSH2 (Pin 45) S-
SIGNH1 (Pin 46) D+
SIGNH2 (Pin 47) D-
ALM+ (Pin 37) Input of HOST
SRV-ON (Pin 29) Output from HOST
COM+ (Pin 7) Power supply + from HOST (+24V)
COM- (Pin 41) Power supply - from HOST (0V)
BRAKE+ (Pin 11) There is no BRAKE on the motor so not used at this stage

If I monitor values on the drive for the following all seems fine;
SRV-ON - the drive picks up the change in state so no problem there.

d06.cPS Command Pulse Sum I get a constant command pulse incremental value on the drive display for each mm moved from the HOST - both positive and negative values if I move negative or positive from the host.

d05.nPS Feedback pulse sum I get feedback from the encoder in resolution pulses,. All fine there.

I have also cleared Absolute data and zeroed the counter values.

Everything seems to work fine from the HOST except the Motors won't come on and no matter what I change on the drive I still get the CP07 issue (monitored on the drive via d17.ch).

If I remove the SRV-ON signal to the drive then the Factor of No Motor goes to CP02 (monitored on the drive via d17.ch) - which is correct. So the SRV-ON side of things is working.

Is there something I am missing and can someone please help.